Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2007, 02:49 PM
3 cheers for mys!!!!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2007, 02:50 PM
hey Lottie - you are most definately on! I might even (though this could be stretching it!), run to sausage and chips from the best food van in the world!!! one thing for sure is that you'll be mugged by canine love!!!
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks mys - that's a lovely post and I will bear it in mind!

Kicks - we're on, canine love will do for now I suppose!
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Hi Lottie,

Please don't feel down, as others have said there is someone out there for you. You mentioned your birth mark, yes I can only imagine how you feel about it, but one thing that is on your side, more than what I have got, that is you can find someone then gradually break the news about it. Me, my disfigerment (sp) is blatantly obvious, like hitting a brick wall. For me I have various major problems for people to get over before I can even talk to someone.

So chin up and be patient, it will happen.

Ian
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Ian that goes for you as well.
People who only see the things about you that stand out, don't see the real person underneath.
If some one is so vain, towards you then they are not worth your time.
Lottie you never know whats round the corner.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
3 cheers for mys!!!!
Thanks, cuz I am pretty darn neat
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2007, 07:25 PM
It is gonna be hard because if you don't like going clubbing etc it will be hard because it aint like other women are wearing a tee shirt saying hey I like women too - feel free to flirt lol so your gonna spend alot of the time avoiding doing so at all cost cuz you'll be thinking they are gonna be straight anyway and god forbid they get offended.

I mean unless you live in Brighton or on the set of suga rush it can be hard without any other problems getting in the way. I don't know what to tell ya, other than don't take your lack of an other half ever to mean that your not good enough.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Hi Lottie,

I'm one of a few people on here that have met you and, rest assured, you are a very beautiful young woman, my friend Jill also commented on how attractive you are when we met up.

So you have looks, intelligence and personality, what more could a partner want from someone? As the others have said, if someone is worth having they will see past any imperfections you have or feel you have.

I'm certain that if you posted a photo of yourself on here everyone will agree at how beautiful you are and that you are selling yourself short.

I'm nearly 45 and still looking for Mr Right, after a few disasterous attempts at settling for Mr Definately Wrong, just incase no-one else wanted me, I can promise you that its far better to be alone than with the wrong person just for the sake of it.

Besides, you're not alone, we're all here, I know we can't give you the cuddles and closeness that you yearn for but we can give you the friendship and make sure you're never really alone

Sheree xx
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2007, 08:28 PM
mys - yes, it's the potential embarrassment of coming onto someone who is straight - and I'm not one for going out clubbing or 'on the scene'... you hit the nail on the head there - and yes - you are pretty darn neat

Sheree - thanks hun You're one in a million. I'm so glad to have dogsey friends - I'd go insane without you lot!

Thanks guys My mate from uni has promised to take me out 'on the pull' soon so even if I don't pull it'll have been a good night out
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
mys - yes, it's the potential embarrassment of coming onto someone who is straight - and I'm not one for going out clubbing or 'on the scene'... you hit the nail on the head there - and yes - you are pretty darn neat
Well, even though I'm married and not gay, I'd be flattered if a woman (or man ) thought I was attractive enough to come on to!

Besides, it ain't any easier for straight women to come on to a guy! The last boyfriend I had before I found my OH, turned out to be gay... and I'd been seeing (and sleeping with him) for 2 years!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >