View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Latest one I can think of, was shopping in ASDA with my mum a few weeks back and had on a white skirt and whilst sat in the car the lining had ridden up and you could see through my skirt and see my knickers. So this lady stops me in the middle of the freezer isle to tell me and I was a bit confused at first as to what she was trying to tell me (doesn't take much!) and my mum, clearly thinking I was still 4 years old, sticks her hand up my skirts and starts pulling the lining down, oh my word, i'd rather the world saw my knickers through my white skirt!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Latest one I can think of, was shopping in ASDA with my mum a few weeks back and had on a white skirt and whilst sat in the car the lining had ridden up and you could see through my skirt and see my knickers. So this lady stops me in the middle of the freezer isle to tell me and I was a bit confused at first as to what she was trying to tell me (doesn't take much!) and my mum, clearly thinking I was still 4 years old, sticks her hand up my skirts and starts pulling the lining down, oh my word, i'd rather the world saw my knickers through my white skirt!
Mum's have such a way of embarrassing their kids don't they

But that does remind me of another one involving knickers. A good few years ago I went to alton towers with a group of friends. The weather was bad when we set out so I was wearing jeans but by the time we'd got there the sun had come out and (ever the optimist) I had taken some white shorts to change into. As I was getting changed I realised I was wearing a pair of knickes with 'happy christmas' on the back (in the middle of the summer but in my defence I was a student and new knickers weren't at the top of my priority list!) so I asked my friend to double check that you couldn't see through my shorts. She said it was fine, so off we went.

Anyway, as as it had been raining, the first ride we went on was still wet and yes, you guessed it, once wet my shorts became more see-thru and you could read my knickers - everywhere I went I could hear people giggling behind me
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 09:35 PM
There's some brill stories in here guys!! Keep 'em coming!!

Loved the one about intimacy in the tent! Brill!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2009, 09:53 PM
Well i've had loads, but can think of a couple that stay with me

One was years back when you could smoke just about anywhere, well I was in Birmingham City Centre, with my sister, being the worst shopper of clothes she went everywhere looking for just the right blouse. We finally ended up back to the first shop we'd visited, well one moment she was standing by me then she must of moved, because after struggling to find my fag packet I found myself hitting some guys arm saying ''do you want one or not...........then a Oh! sorry I thought you were my sister, but when I looked at what he was looking at....I had a packet of tampax in my hand

Another was when I was with my Mom, she saw the bus (on our way home) and she shouts....quick run....the bus is coming.....just then she caught her shopping bag on something, it spun her round like a spinning top, but from where I was standing ...her glasses went one way and her bottom false teeth went the other, as she was on her knees, she muttering Oh! hope I haven't broken my teeth, where's my glasses....

Well I laugh that much I stood and wet myself.....last laugh on me, I had to catch the bus with soaked jeans on.

And the third when i had my 21st Birthday party (AND I DO NOT REMEMBER DOING THIS FOLKS) my cousin and I got so drunk (well so did most of them that came) but we stripped off and danced in the fountain near broad street, I WAS TOLD...that I grabbed the nice policeman who came to get us out, took off his hat and placed it over a boob and dared him to come in and get it.

We were fined in court the next day.....both me and my cousin.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well i've had loads, but can think of a couple that stay with me

One was years back when you could smoke just about anywhere, well I was in Birmingham City Centre, with my sister, being the worst shopper of clothes she went everywhere looking for just the right blouse. We finally ended up back to the first shop we'd visited, well one moment she was standing by me then she must of moved, because after struggling to find my fag packet I found myself hitting some guys arm saying ''do you want one or not...........then a Oh! sorry I thought you were my sister, but when I looked at what he was looking at....I had a packet of tampax in my hand

Another was when I was with my Mom, she saw the bus (on our way home) and she shouts....quick run....the bus is coming.....just then she caught her shopping bag on something, it spun her round like a spinning top, but from where I was standing ...her glasses went one way and her bottom false teeth went the other, as she was on her knees, she muttering Oh! hope I haven't broken my teeth, where's my glasses....

Well I laugh that much I stood and wet myself.....last laugh on me, I had to catch the bus with soaked jeans on.

And the third when i had my 21st Birthday party (AND I DO NOT REMEMBER DOING THIS FOLKS) my cousin and I got so drunk (well so did most of them that came) but we stripped off and danced in the fountain near broad street, I WAS TOLD...that I grabbed the nice policeman who came to get us out, took off his hat and placed it over a boob and dared him to come in and get it.

We were fined in court the next day.....both me and my cousin.

Oh that did make me laugh esp the last one Hmmmmm....not so Saintly after all Steph, me thinks I will be taking that halo back

Elaine xxx
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 06:45 AM
talking about knickers......... I took Tilly for a walk recently. I was wearing black trousers & am forever getting the pacman effect where I have to surgically remove knickers from up my butt with these particular trousers. I must have had dirt/mud on my hands from picking up her ball & then removed said knickers from bum wthout thinking & continued the rest of the day without a care in the world (and even went to the shops). It wasn't pointed out to me until hub said later on "you look like you have cr###ped yourself"
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 06:55 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Oh that did make me laugh esp the last one Hmmmmm....not so Saintly after all Steph, me thinks I will be taking that halo back

Elaine xxx
Have to say in my younger days it would of been ''''Halo, whats one of them.........
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 07:06 AM
The one that always sticks out in my mind is when a friend and I decided to try this swimming pool a few miles from home. We had a lovely time until we went to get dressed and then we couldn't open our locker.
So I thought we need a man and ran over to this group of men in my swimming costume and asked for thier help.
They all started smiling at each other and laughing but came to help. It wasn't till I got them back to my friend she pointed out one of my boobs had popped out of my cossie and was waving around for all to see.
No wonder those chaps were smiling and laughing at me
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Oh dear.

I have too many to mention but the one I recall was from when I was around 15. The local radio station was doing a charity auction type thing, and a few of the DJ's were playing a hole at every local golf course. So they arrive at ours. Me and my mates went to meet them

the hole they were to play was the 18th hole and to get there from where the chopper landed you had to go down a hill....it had been raining....yours truely went sliding down it on her butt much to the hilarity of all the DJ's and most of the townsfolk who turned out to see them.

I've never lived it down among my mates.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Enjoyed everyones embarrassing moments, I've had so many.
The ones that stick in my mind

Aged 15/16, - the fashion was for skin tight jeans but lycra/stretchy material hadn't yet been invented. It had taken a lot of effort to get these jeans on and I felt really good (had a better figure in those days!)

Anyway, went to walk into the local club with all the lads (that we were hoping to impress) standing around the front. I didn't lift my foot up high enough and fell splat on my face. What was really embarrasing was that my jeans were so tight that I couldn't bend my legs to kneel and the only way I could get up again was to walk my hands towards my feet.

Quite a bit older - Andy & I camping. We pitched our tent in a quiet spot of the campsite - no-one else around. we went to bed and in the morning got pretty intimate. Afterwards Andy opened the tent to go to the loo to find that a load of bikers had set up camp around us and as he came out they all started clapping and cheering. I was so embarrassed I hid in the tent all morning, even though I was bursting for the loo too!

brilliant
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >