Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2016, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hope you are feeling better today Gordon and the clergy has decided to leave you once and for all.
I have visions of men in long robes with dog collars standing around waiting to give the last rites. 'tho I think (hope) the old boy ain't gonna leave us just yet
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2016, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
forgot to say...Dex seems o.k but didn't eat all of his food overnight...managed to give him his antibiotics and painkiller
Hi Griff, do you think the combination of A/B's and painkillers is taking his appetite away Casey is on the exact same combination and he is only eating about a third of what he normally devours, very unusual for him.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2016, 08:00 PM
I expect to be summoned to the table soon (We don't have an LG style gong with a butler in our house ) so have a good evening all, I may return, or I may just fall asleep
Either way, best wishes.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Hi June pulsatilla is called a constitutional remedy. Usually 1 x 3 times a day for a few days 30c is best but 6c is fine. Hope it helps.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2016, 08:17 PM
I've got 30c, I think anyway. Need to find my homeopathic box, I put it somewhere when the kitchen was being changed round. Thanks Brenda, I'll start her on it tomorrow
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Evening All - Thanks for expressions of sympathy etc, not out of the woods yet - but certainly a good bit brighter. Voice although a wee bit croaky is returning (doubtless to everyboby's chagrin) and coughing, sneezing and the like is reduced.
Harvey - that's a strange thing to say - men in long robes wearing dog collars waiting to give me the last rites. Well, by way of clearing things up I will say that although I have some strange tastes a preponderance towards the male of the species wearing either ecclesiastical attire or dog walking equipment, is most definitely NOT amongst them!
Hope Casey is feeling better, perhaps as you say the tablet mix he is on, is affecting his appetite and it could be a day or two before he's back in full swing.
Griff - have a good time when out this evening with your buddy - hope Dex is continuing to improve and not nicking doggy biscuits.
See you've been helping the local cycling club, June. Bet they can't wait to run into you again. Look on the bright side it'll all be over in 6 or seven weeks! lol ! That's if they don't take you away in one of those yellow vans first! lol ! Could be worse - imagine if she were in whelp to Fagin - you'd have some real fun finding homes for the resultant puppies. Although doubtless beautiful they'd be a real handful once they started growing up!
Rugby today had a suitable conclusion (well as far as I was concerned) and now I'm off for an early night.
Take care everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow. G.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2016, 08:25 PM
Okey done June. Griff and losos, antibiotics can cause lake of appetite so feed smaller meals that have a high aroma. Turkey is one meat that has a good smell when warm. Had to use it for two of my collies when they had nose problems.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2016, 08:45 PM
That was quite a long post for someone not long from their sickbed. Glad to see you back, LG, and have decided against sending Mabs to meet Fagin, she's enough bother on her own. The cycling club were really patient with me, personally I wanted to shoot her, couldn't find a gun though
Thankfully I missed the Rugby, instead spent 2 hours with Sean Bean, a lot more attractive
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2016, 09:46 PM
evening all..priests...dog collars??? what the hell!!!!
lg, pleased the voice is returning...not too much yelling at the box now else it will go again
Harvey you could be right about the drugs and dex cat...he hasn't been seen all afternoon
TW....hope you survive mabs breeding instincts
Brenda, thanks for that..if he doesn't pick up we will start on stinky food
I have been and said tara to Julie...she will be back though, she is wanting to get a whippet pup but i may have convinced her to look for a rescue instead, she has said she will want my phone number for when she gets the dog Lol, she will hopefully be back over for a few shifts
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Just had a rather nasty moment. Girls were giving deep warning barks, and looked and could see a house lit up further down. It has been started as a renovation, then nothing done for a long time, it looked as though there were flames before phoning the Fire Brigade (which was my first thought) I opened the back gate and walked down, saw it was in fact the house next door and someone was burning stuff in an oil drum, just then the guy comes out and nearly has a major heart attack when he sees me he went Oh Sh!t, I apologised and explained and went back to mine. Am now wondering what the guy is up to as it seems to be paperwork, no idea what the guy who lives there actually looks like, house never looks as though anyone is in. Anyhow, as long as there isn't an actual fire I will not enquire any further
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >