View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
fimberly
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-02-2008, 11:27 AM
I know it wont help the current puppies suffering, but it will prevent them from breeding again if they know the authorities are onto them....and the KC
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 11:30 AM
the pups are not registerd with the northern inuit society,but have given details to the club there registerd with.have also rang the local council [enviromental health] who will be ringing me back.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Good luck and well done for trying.xxxxxxxx
fimberly
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-02-2008, 11:48 AM
What a shame. Poor, poor puppies....and new owners having to go through that with what could possibly be their first dogs.
I know that these wolf lookalike dogs (NI, Ute or other) are not cheap and to pay so much in vet treatment within days of having your puppy is such a shame both financially and emotionally.
I hope that you are looking after the owner whos puppy died Julie and have assured her that its not normal for a puppy to be so sick (or sick at all) when leaving a breeder.

Let us know what environmental health say about it please
timbrewolf
New Member!
Female 

14-02-2008, 12:25 PM
The British Inuit Dog Club would like to state that the breeder and Kennels affected are NOT in any way connected to us or any puppies from there registered with the BIDC.
fimberly
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-02-2008, 12:51 PM
And I am assuming by the fact that she started the thread, Julies club are not responsible either. lol

Who is left?
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by fimberly View Post
And I am assuming by the fact that she started the thread, Julies club are not responsible either. lol

Who is left?
THe other NI Club.

How devastating for those poor puppies and the people buying them.

How irresponsible !
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 01:08 PM
this is not a war amongst breed clubs,the pups are registerd with tida,and dispite the fact i do not get on with there chairperson,i rang her on tuesday and gave her the peoples phone number who had the puppy that died,and emailed them a copy of the lab report.
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-02-2008, 02:13 PM
These establishments have to be licensed by the local authority - ring the local authority and tell them of your suspicions. You may be asked to evidence this.
Poor poor puppies, what a terrible thing.

Thalice Malice
:smt005
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2008, 03:06 PM
I used to live in Lincolnshire, I know exactly what kennels you are on about. We boarded our dogs there once and once only, they came back after a week stinking and they'd lost loads of weight. That's never happened at any other kennels before or since.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >