Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 06:58 PM
i am still alive!!!!!!
I had my flu jab a couple of weeks back now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Good, that sounds positive, how long would it take if things were going to go pear shaped.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 08:55 PM
GRIFF,you NOGGIN!!Hope you're ok,love the way you just laugh everything offI think you are amazing
TW,with the shavings on the socks
Been in mum's all evening.She is having new Windows put in tomorrow,so of course the house has to be spotless for the workmen comingGot it sorted
Wasn't here for Lacey's return from the groomers,Sarah says she was disgusted and a bit upsetAll forgiven now,we're having a sofa cuddle
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 09:18 PM
Well apparently I could have toxified my liver and the advice given was if I felt Ill or sick or anything go to A&E and get my bloods done again within the next couple of weeks...errrrm this is me, I always feel I'll and sick so how would I notice
Lol Lacey, your mum is funny...I would be the same though!!! I will admit when I realised what I had done I was a bit scared but my priorities were right, eyebrows threaded, bikini wax and then doctors lol...well if I was going to hospital or had managed to do myself in I didn't want bushy brows lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Oh she's a hoot your mum is Eileen, but I'm the same as well. If anyone's coming to do a job the whole place is scrubbed to within an inch of its life
Glad you're still with us Griff, keep breathing now in and out, in and out.....
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Evening All - Better late than never I suppose! lol.
Hope you are OK Griff and not too grimly over medicated! Easy mistake to make when you have had so much on your mind recently.
Poor little Lacey - no mummy to welcome her home from the groomers - sounds as if someone (and you know who I mean - Hobbit) needs a visit from the KROOLTY - just to remind them of their obligations to the small and furry family members. The poor little lass must be beside herself wondering what she can possibly have done wrong to warrant this sort of neglect (What a Bad Mummy)!
On a brighter note - I've been turning over vegetable plots all day, bit of spade work is surely good for you???? I'll let you know just how good it is for you if in the morning I can hardly move! lol ! Think about half a gallon of Radox in a red hot bath may be called for.
See there was a mention last night of people moving abroad in a couple of years time - may we enquire as to which country is to have the unadulterated joy of entertaining Hobbit & Hubby (Do hope it's not England) I have heard that Papua New Guinea has a thriving Irish ex pat community. Could be fun if the locals don't put you in a pot and have you for dinner. The other good thing about the South Pacific is it's a bletrdy long way from here!!
Back later - bye fer now!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Lol, I haven't been sick yet, haven't turned yellow and am deffo still alive lol
Steve's first day was awful so he says...to be fair I got on his bus coming from the graveyard and it was driving me mental...the squeaks knocks and rattles and that was with him already having sorted some of the squeaks....I was on there 15minutes and it did my but, he had 4 1/2hours of it!!! He is dreading Monday as the route changes and he has to go to one part of Coventry that he hates every trip so he is super happy...not!! He wasn't in too bad of a mood surprisingly and he rung me as soon as he was out with molly...shocker!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Bushy brows GRIFFHeaven forbid
Girlies all tucked in TW?
My sister and two nieces are coming home on MondayCan't wait to see them.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Evening everyone,
Finished work early then me & Tony called for a drink, whilst calling for a chinese. Had a bad night with Rosie, she was sick & had dioreah ( if that's how it's spelt) I was up most of night, as Tony was at work at 4, but he obv didn't sleep well either. As I went to work I got Lauryn up, she told me Rosie was sick again a couple of times. But then this afternoon she was ok, Rosie is still quiet, but had something to eat. If she's sick again tonight I'm off to the vet with her. We've been trying to remember if she's eaten anything she shouldn't but I can't think of anything. But she can be sneaky

Anyway will try and read through to see if you all had a good day
Need another cuppa first
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Hahahaha, LG, you are a scream!!!! I don't know what's er, the image of Eileen and Connor in a right big cooking pot or the fact that england could be classed as abroad to northern Ireland lol
I do hope you don't suffer too much after your days grafting, I think a hot bath is a good idea
The medication mixup was my own stupid fault, got up early, hadn't slept well and was thinking of Steve and trying to watch TV too...in future I will be paying firm attention to one task at a time
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >