View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 12:52 PM
Such a sad, sad, bladdy sad shame, for such a gorgeous looking dog through no fault of his own At least he had the opportunity of seeing how real people are with their dogs when he had you, and I hope that memory went with him to doggy heaven. Poor little chap, you are an utter star, I couldn't walk in your boots for all the tea in china I'm afraid, but carry on the good work that you do.xxxxx So sorry Janet xxxxxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Thank you all again, I've spoken to his usual kennel handler today as she was back at work, she's so angry and upset that they did not let her know and did not reasses him, she got such a shock. I've had to force myself to go back, do it for the dogs I think to myself! I feel angry myself that he was whipped away so quickly after all he did not bite anyone, but it's all too late now. Bless her she gave me his photo and certificate from the great north dog walk as a keepsake...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Thank you all again, I've spoken to his usual kennel handler today as she was back at work, she's so angry and upset that they did not let her know and did not reasses him, she got such a shock. I've had to force myself to go back, do it for the dogs I think to myself! I feel angry myself that he was whipped away so quickly after all he did not bite anyone, but it's all too late now. Bless her she gave me his photo and certificate from the great north dog walk as a keepsake...
It's just heartbreaking.....
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
It's just heartbreaking.....
It is Vicki, I wish I could of stopped them, me and his kennel person both think things could of been handled very differently. He was given no chance, the other lad managed to get the collar back on and he was standing growling and staring at him so he went for the manager to help, when they arrived the dog went off quite alright with them, so I'm not quite sure how "beserk" he was! Still we have agreed to try to stop going over things cos we can't change what happened and it's just upsetting us.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2010, 03:59 PM
It is Vicki, I wish I could of stopped them, me and his kennel person both think things could of been handled very differently. He was given no chance, the other lad managed to get the collar back on and he was standing growling and staring at him so he went for the manager to help, when they arrived the dog went off quite alright with them, so I'm not quite sure how "beserk" he was! Still we have agreed to try to stop going over things cos we can't change what happened and it's just upsetting us.
Yes, I guess you just have to put it behind you, and move on, otherwise it'll eat you up.....

Big hugs to you, honey xxx Paxton knew you loved him
Avani
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Poor boy, a very said story, but it was lucky for him he had you around to give him some joy, and he will remember you when he is up there looking down
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Avani View Post
Poor boy, a very said story, but it was lucky for him he had you around to give him some joy, and he will remember you when he is up there looking down
Thank you for your reply, I hope he did know he was cared for not only by me but also his kennel handler, she's also upset he went so quickly and she wasn't there to even say goodbye...
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2010, 03:29 PM
So sad to hear this

RIP Mr P - I hope you are happy at the bridge where no-one can harm you
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
So sad to hear this

RIP Mr P - I hope you are happy at the bridge where no-one can harm you
Thanks Anne-Marie, I still miss him so much, he was such a character and we had such fun, I can only hope he enjoyed his time with me..
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2010, 05:15 PM
I can only hope he enjoyed his time with me..
Of this, there is absolutely no doubt, Janet

x0x0x
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >