View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 05:35 PM
TW, the bath has been taken out, he has done all the plumbing....except for the radiator, hopefully the new bath will be fitted tomorrow
Lynn, absolutely appalling treatment, they must be happy to lose customers... How odd.
1Cutedog, are you having a heatwave then as you have turned the heating off
Brenda, have you got an ice tray...ice it if you can
I have the troll and a couple of others on ignore... Nobody here obviously as I luffs you all!!!!
Walked my pups, got complimented on Kota's behaviour lol....she must look like a well behaved dog then...that's something then
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Been gardening this afternoon after getting back from dealers. Runner beans and courgettes now out. Tomorrow more weeding then to put my hollyhocks, lupins and everlasting sweet peas all grown from seed out.
Later we are catching up with Michael and Margaret.
Monday Gorden is putting more cladding up in our bathroom.

Seems like dad has a done a lot griff. Totally bemused by the dealerships attitude. Big bro says its because I am not a regular customer and at this rate I'm not likely to be.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 06:57 PM
Well at this rate there will be NO customers at all because they will all have voted with their feet
Took some painkillers and slept for 2 hours and feeling a lot better now, still stiff and sore but no actual pain. Only a small amount to do over the next couple of days, broken the back of it (and nearly mine) today, and soon plants all stored out of the way of Zenith The Menace, Monster Munch Extraordinaire, eats anything, loves children, will be in their pots and troughs and I can sit out in the sun (got everything crossed for this) all summer. Well thats the plan, but as we all know it never ever goes to plan.
Griff, can't believe he's actually burst into life and things are moving onwards and outwards. I really thought you would end up with tradesmen doing the job LOL at Kota, if people only knew what goes on to get them to look as though it comes naturally
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2016, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Totally bemused by the dealerships attitude. Big bro says its because I am not a regular customer and at this rate I'm not likely to be.
I think your brother is probably right. It also annoys me that the main dealers seem in some way to be protected by the manufacturers and can do no wrong. They have a constant stream of work fed to them from the factory sales and a tightly knit dealer network.

On top of that in this case you have the local independant garage and a man with a low loader to contend with and it seems they are all passing the buck when it comes to giving you answers.

Wish I could offer some advice but have been messed around by garages big and small for longer than I care to admit so just hang in there and when it's all sorted bang off a few letters to the MD or who ever at the head office
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Only a small amount to do over the next couple of days, broken the back of it (and nearly mine) today, and soon plants all stored out of the way of Zenith The Menace, Monster Munch Extraordinaire, eats anything, loves children, will be in their pots and troughs and I can sit out in the sun (got everything crossed for this) all summer.
Perhaps you could create a cartoon character around her antics, I'm sure it would go down well with kids today

Glad that the job is nearly done and I likewise hope that you will be sitting out in the sun sipping a cool drink and watching all these plants growing with the scent of the flowers wafting over you
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Evening all. Hope you enjoyed musketeers June.bgt big let down.going to read for a bit and hopefully sleep. Night all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:32 PM
I think that is totally backwards, yes you look after your regulars but equally with a customers first visit you would think they would like to create a good impression.
TW...I am liking your thinking...I want a good summer!!!
Harvey, nice to see you are still online....at the moment lol
I was quite shocked how he got on with things...at this rate I may actually get out of the house sometime this week lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Oh I enjoyed it, glad Aramis is back on the scene
Sowed lots of night scented stock, Harvey. Love the smell of that in an evening, also sweet peas around my honeysuckle and jasmine which is well established around my archway.
Watching the end of the Final of BGT on +1 now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:33 PM
Brenda, I am glad the act that won did win..better than flipping stormtroopers!!!
Sleep well
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Oh noooooo.......you've spilled the beans, but I liked the story as well and the added touch of bringing the guy on stage
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >