View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Glad Taran is going to be ok, as you say it could have been fatal. Don't suppose it will stop him loving the horses though.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2016, 04:46 PM
He gets excited if he only sees a horse,they are a big part of his life,and he thinks they all belong to him
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 05:34 PM
So pleased Taran is going to be ok, if a little sore.
I'm going to take Rosie on another wander round the field then going for a soak in the bath with my kindle
Be back later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Evening everyone.
Been a busy and sunny day here.
Glad last nights dinner was enjoyed, sorry to hear about Taran.
Hello Eileen nice to see you.

Gorden emailed the school he applied to over the weekend as the job advert was still showing. He heard back from the head today they have re-thought the post and the governors have decided to farm the job out amongst staff already working there.
Gorden did wonder if they had had a budget cut. It was advertised near to the end of the financial year. He will keep an eye to see if it's re-posted at any time.
So back to square one.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 05:40 PM
Enjoy your wander with Rosie Mandy. It is so lovely out there right now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 05:41 PM
Oh that's a shame Lynn, maybe another time.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Hi well we have had a good day, but do you know what Granddad had to keep going back for things he had forgotten!
Annnnd Elisha passed her theory test! I will let you know when she passes her practical and you can all come and live with me on a dessert island
I've got a bar of choccy that Helmut brought me, I'm going to put my feet up now and eat that!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Lynn, I was wondering if it was anything to do with the job Gorden applied for, no wondering you're feeling down. That saying 'whats for you won't pass you by' is something I've been repeating to myself over the past week, and hoping it applies to you and that the right position shows itself very soon.
Nippy, I NEED chocolate NOW. Will she be venturing this far North, or should I start packing for us soon Silly Grandad forgetting things, did Kyla tick all her list off and get everything
Mandy, you have had a lovely day by the sounds of it, a long hot bath sounds just the thing
Girls have had chicken carcass for tea and are now lying outside sleeping it off.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2016, 06:06 PM
I suppose so June.
Education is in such a mess like all our public services if the government get voted in again and get their way which they undoubtedly will even the lecturing jobs will be compromised if all schools have to become academies. They do not employ teachers that are trained. They use business people and obviously business people finance the schools too Harris carpet magnate is one.
So not going to hold my breath.

Well done to Elisha Nippy Jen and glad you enjoyed your shopping trip.
Wonder when Nigel will pop his head round the gate and shout boo June.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Was saying to a friend I am dreading coming home finding him in the garden, usually I'm do everything I can to get him IN the garden. Need a payday before he puts any turf down and thats 10 days away
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >