View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 08:08 AM
well i have 1 day to go and am getting really scared not slept yet again dont get much at the best of times, i also got a call and i have to go for acupunctor today can't stand needles so extra stress why me it is either nothing or all at at once. I feel really bad today my knees are killing me dont want to go any where let alone have needles put in me why does life stink for me what have i done so wrong that i am getting punished for it.

sorry really low today which is not good for me as i have been known to get suisidle when like this, i have no one to come with me either so makes it worse.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i have had enough at the moment.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 09:33 AM
awe sjpurt, huge hugs, I hope everything goes well for you. I know i would be making far more fuss than you are, I think you have been really really brave about it all. I made so much of a fuss over a silly wisdome tooth a few weeks ago.

chin up gall.... xxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 08:46 PM
thanks shona i feel like i could scream on here every day but thats not fair on all of you i now i have to just get on with it i have to think of my little boy and have tried not to let it show as dont want to upset him.

i also have sophie due any day so trying not to stress her out as she is so close with me i now she is picking up on some of it but have to try.

its nice to now you guys are there for me i will let you now what happens tom i have no idea what she will do tom or not i think thats whats scary not knowing what to expect.
xxxx thank you hun xxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by sjpurt View Post
thanks shona i feel like i could scream on here every day but thats not fair on all of you i now i have to just get on with it i have to think of my little boy and have tried not to let it show as dont want to upset him.

i also have sophie due any day so trying not to stress her out as she is so close with me i now she is picking up on some of it but have to try.

its nice to now you guys are there for me i will let you now what happens tom i have no idea what she will do tom or not i think thats whats scary not knowing what to expect.
xxxx thank you hun xxxx
awe go on .......have a little scream if it helps, I know i would
i know what you mean by fear of the unknown... keeping everything crossed for you.... big rottie hugs...x
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Good luck today, thinking of you.
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Really sorry you are going through such a tough time Hope all goes well today xx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 01:38 PM
thanks guys well went and she had a good luck and feel said there is a slit swelling very sore she did a test on the green discharge etc. she said at the mopment she is not worried she feels it might be a small infection in the milk duck tubes i am to have a large dose of antibiotics and hope that clears it up. she has said thou if at any point there is blood i am to go back asap as that is not good and would be a sign of cancer.

so feel a bit better will not worry as much will just keep an eye on things and see how i go if i get worried i can call any time.

thanks for all your messages it means alot that you was all there for me.
fingers crossed i dont get any other sign and it is just a small infection that did not show up.

thanks again guys and hugs to you all. xxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Oh Sam, don't get yourself all het up. I know it's easy for me to say. Just remember you have friends here so you can moan and rant to your hearts content if it makes you feel better. Were all ears and hearts for you
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 01:53 PM
thanks elaineb it means alot, i can say i feel a lot better than i did now i have seen the spec. xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Glad things went fairly well for you Sam. Hopefully those antibiotics will get to the root of the problem.
As others have said we are all here with our shoulders for you to lean on
Hows Sophie today?
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >