View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2016, 09:26 PM
June, glad you are feeling a little bit more relaxed than you have been. You have been under a lot of strain with your friends problems and the dogs being on heat and playing up too. Take it easy and try to relax more. Have a good night.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2016, 09:28 PM
Well half an hour gone and no more shown than was on earlier in the day!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2016, 09:34 PM
I always feel better if I get half an hour or so in the afternoon, and with one thing and another its not happened recently, plus I've been trying to get stuff sorted here. I always sleep better as well if I've had a Nanny Nap, particularly if my back is sore, I'm not awake in the night with it. Strange, but true
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Thanks June - we both feel so much better for the break.
Moyra - hang on in there - perhaps they'll blast a few of the Antipodean rascals later in the programme.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2016, 09:36 PM
It's on all week isn't it Moyra??
TW, very pleased the phone was a bit quieter tonight
Lol Harvey, that is hilarious...I forget how different things were before technology..if you lose your map now you just use your mobile...back then could have been death!
LG, my trainer told me that if I am not well enough to walk the dogs that doing mental activities are just as tiring, they always seem tired after training
Speaking of which, it was the party tonight, kota had a lovely time and both dogs have been given some treats too, I feel a bit sorry for kota sometimes as I can't run so we aren't that good at the agility...however, kota knows how to do the course so she just gets on with it lol she won tonight lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Well done Kota, that is wonderful Griff.
I hate that I can't take mine out as normal but they are just as happy chasing a ball round and trying to take it off one another as they are having a walk along the canal and the country park. I know you do a lot with them, more than lots of people do, so stop beating yourself up
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2016, 10:01 PM
I do try with them TW...the other girl that goes is very very competitive , she doesn't like it if her dog doesn't win. Kota went round in 1.32 and her dog was 1.36 to be fair though, her dog is very very overweight so she did very well. First go round, kota was a complete putz , second time she nailed it.
I will be chuffed when the warmer weather gets here and we can all go in the garden together, the dogs are always tired then...I agree, wrestling and battling over a toy is as good as a walk
Well that neighbours thing was a bit crap really, they are killing off 3 characters I think
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Don't think I've ever watched Neighbours. Didn't see the 2nd Corrie tonight as wanted to watch the Viking thing more, sick of the Tracey/Carla thing, I wish they'd get someone to murder Tracey
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Glad you had a good time, Griff. I agree about the mental stimulation - but my bunch have a very definite pecking order so there is no playing with toys to any great degree. Once one of them gets a toy the others tend to leave them to it, which suits me as I don't want any fighting, which is what it would end up as. Same as when large bones are handed out - as there are 4 dogs I put out 5 bones so if a senior dog wants to move to another bone there is always one available. Fortunately none of them are hoarders and so it makes life a bit easier.
June - I've never seen an episode of neighbours and it must be 2o years since I watched Coronation Street, stopped watching it when they wrote out Roy Barraclough, he was, for me it's last redeeming feature. Also I know Roy and it always seemed to me that he was treated shoddily by Granada.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Yes TW.....Tracey is a pathetic character....... And ken is ridiculous for supporting her constantly
I must admit LG...with this 2 it does worry me that rthey may get into a scrap, if they do that will be the end of toys!
I do like the training but I find it very tiring and painful...I have to manage without my stick as I have to hold a lead sometimes and do tests hand signals etc, it is only once a week though
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >