register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Just had my 3 inside whilst I got some work done on their establishments, put the toybox on the floor, they had a chewstick each, and there has been total silence, have checked them a couple of times and nothing.....I kept checking on them because I was sure they would be up to no good, but they are just being chilled out generally.
They have gone back outside now to check out the new additions I have had done.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Dex mostly sleeps. If someone is eating or cooking he is usually awake, lying expectantly for scraps.

Bo and Tilly flip between sleeping, following me, annoying me for attention, play biting each other, scavenging and then sleeping some more. Mostly they chill though.
sargaz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Having a 16 week old pup and a 13 month old they are pretty much playing and throwing each other about all day.
Lovely when the weather is nice and we can leave the door to the garden open all day, but sadly not so nice when it's wet and miserable and they have to be indoors alot of the time! Looking forward to them getting a little older and chilling a bit x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 02:07 PM
My lot are pretty good and chilled in the house, but they have access to the garden all day and like to wander in and out at will.

As soon as they know I am taking them out though they are all manic.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Kyiro and Lily just sleep sleep and then sleep some more
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Over the past few years Cookie has become really chilled and spends most of the day sleeping, but when he was 4 or 5 he would be very active while we were in and just sleep while we were out.
My parents dog never stops moving when we are there, so Cookie reverts back to constantly playing, moving and charging around, and this lasts the whole time they are together, even after a long walk or spending a week together.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 04:01 PM
mine snooze in the house. majority of the time they are asleep either in the dog bed or on the sofa.

asbo sometimes brings you a toy and likes to play for a bit, but right now they are asleep on the sofa with me.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 04:10 PM
My two (18mths old) are more 'crazy-dog' than chilled, but the balance is starting to alter.
They will have a lie down for 1/2 hour or so and then its 'game-on' and they race around the house like lunatics chasing each other - through kitchen, breakfast room, lounge (over the settee and under coffee table) and hall and then into the kitchen again. If I can get to a door quick enough I will stop the continuous circuit, but we have glass doors and I'm always worried they may try to run through one Then they will have chill out before it all starts again.

The same dog always instigates the race, otherwise I think they would chill out far more than they do. However, they do sleep well at night
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Chills out, has a couple of play times, eats, sleeps and watches TV if an animal programme is on
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 04:52 PM
They are settled, I couldnt have them on the go in such a small space so when indoors they are always laid down snoozing.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >