View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Hi peeps. June my pedigree well bred border collie is crossed with a springer ya know? Mind you when I was on holiday in Dorset an elderly gentleman immediately knew what he was and said what a beautiful collie he was. So it takes all sorts. I think yours are beautiful. My problems with my legs is more than likely a trapped nerve that rights itself when I manage to get walking, only problem is getting walking.lol!! Have a good evening everyone, Shetland starts tonight so will record Selfridge and fast forward the ad breaks.
Jericho was good last night. TT.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2016, 06:58 PM
Catching up with todays goings on has been an absolute hoot!
Griff contemplating diets which includes such things as Couscous (which I thought was a small furry animal) and quinoa (which is - I am told - is pronounced "Kin-Wah") don't care what you call it - looks to me like the sweepings from the bottom of a hamster's cage!
Then there is Brenda - who recommends to Griff the swapping of Gin for Wine in the pursuit of lowering the old calories, she then goes on to wondering about why she is falling over a lot! Hope the two things aren't linked in what appears a rather obvious way?
Meanwhile in Bolton, blobs are displaying their complete lack of dog knowledge, not to mention getting under June's feet.
Whilst further south huskies are having a bad turn and having a go at poor Amber, whilst Moyra's Scotch and Lemsip could go one of two ways - either cure her cold (hopefully) or render her subject to Brenda's falling over ague!

Such is life, folks, much though I hate to admit it! LOL ! It's a beggar - ain't it. Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2016, 06:58 PM
Did you notice Maddie from Corrie on Jericho, so she didn't die in the fire after all, and Tracey's ex, Rob,isn't in prison, he was on Father Brown the other day
Mr Selfridge for me tonight. Fancy Tyto being half springer, all the things you don't know.
Right going to get my tea on.Girls have had white fish with veg, cottage cheese and vanilla Greek yogurt and a banana for afters.Have put both heat lamps on, the one in the Big House is a black bulb so it isn't as bright as the one in the little house. Am going to check everyone is tucked up and asleep
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Lol, LG, I had the Lemsip and tot of whiskey in it and my blood pressure went sky high, my cheeks were so flushed. Steve said mother you will kill yourself, but once that settled down I feel much better. I had better not risk anymore Lemsips with Paracetamol. I was warned not to take them with my medication So I only have myself to blame.

I hope everyone else is ok. Lynn, not sure I am following you with the Insurance problem, so is it on?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Well at least you would have gone happy eh Moyra
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2016, 07:24 PM
That's what I said to Steve we all have to go at some time or other and I am fully aware I am only three weeks away from my 71st birthday! Time marches on! So why should I not enjoy the odd drink or two? He smokes, I do not.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2016, 07:39 PM
Lol LG, i have just read that out to my mum and the pair of us were howling Lol
Oh crikey Moyra, go steady...not with the whiskey but the mixing medication
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Lol Griff, you are a fine one to talk, Lol, what was your posting the other night? We all deserve our mad moments. I hope you are feeling much better tonight as I am now! Steve is going out at 8pm, another darts night so I shall be off to bed and ready for it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Lol...i know...do as i say not as i do Moyra Lol. I hope you get a good nights sleep and don't get woken up with Steve coming in
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2016, 07:53 PM
If your feeling better now Moyra that's the main thing. Don't think about popping your clogs yet though your still a spring chicken at 71.
Looks like we will be renewing with this company I have found today. Gorden read the old policy the £3000 they offered for joint disorder was also for injury certainly not enough.
The new company will exclude elbows will have to ask about hips he was diagnosed at 6 months but has not needed vet intervention for them and there is some clause about if not needed vet treatment for 2 years they do not treat it as pre-existing. Will check on Monday when I ring to set it up.
For injury even to his limbs that are affected he will get the full cover.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >