Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
just sending some hugs. have a 19 yr old son that i wont talk to as he hates me big time so know and can feel your pain.

suexxxxx
an old lady said to me yesterday. a child breaks your arms abd back when their little. then break your heart when they get older.so true.
ive seen a solicitor and shes going to first of all write to my GS social worker, i cant knock his old 1 she was very sympathetic she did what she could, but at that time my daughter had the final say so. but now shes lost parental responsibility she cant order them or me around. anyway the solicitor is going to apply for contact. 2 hrs a month supervised, i dont mind ill give the SWs my camera and tell them take as many pics as u can,
its just so sad that we had to get to this postition.
but i did hear of this list, u pay 35-00 to go on it. and u say who u want to get in touch with. in this case it would be my grandkids including the others she *threw* away. they when they are 18 if they want can put their name on the list.and if theres a match. we get notified. and my GKs will be given our contact details. and its up to them if they want to get in touch. ok a chance in a million. but a chance. and i think its worth every penny.
ill let u know how it all goes as it happens. its good for me to *talk * about it.feel a bit easier in my head.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2009, 07:21 PM
and sue if u ever want to talk just pm me xxxx
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2009, 07:26 PM
*hugs* hun

i dont know what else to say xxx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Take care and if your daughters do not realise how precious you, as their mother is, then that is sad but their loss.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2009, 09:22 PM
thanx all xxx
just hope the letter does the trick. or if they say no. my solicitor will approach the courts to have my case heard as an attachment.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
u pay 35-00 to go on it. and u say who u want to get in touch with. in this case it would be my grandkids including the others she *threw* away. they when they are 18 if they want can put their name on the list.and if theres a match. we get notified.
Hope you're feeling a bit calmer now, get your name on that list (You've nothing to loose)

You could look at the situation this way, at least you have grand kids, you may not see them very often but they are there to write to and send cards to and I'm sure visits will be possible at some point.

You are more fortunate than those who have no grand kids
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm really sad to read what you've been through Ben's Mum.

I'm glad you're seeing a counsellor. I hope that works for you.

It's easy for other people to say don't feel this. don't feel that, or at least you don't.....

But how you feel is how you feel, there's no right or wrong xxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3