register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2016, 03:25 PM
Oh they've put it on in the morning instead of afternoon, thanks Griff. Girls may not get a walk that day then I was all dead organised, walk girls, hand out bones, tidy up, have a shower, eat butty and drink tea and watch Sharpe, they've mucked it all up, got to be a man in charge
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 03:33 PM
I don't like when people FAFF with my TV viewing... If it come on the app I will let you know
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 03:38 PM
You are so good to June Griff finding her programme for her. Never min d you will just have to turn the day round June

Pleased you are feeling the effects of the beer Griff.

They are lovely pictures June.

Have just got back from walking teasel again, before it rains as it looking even greyer if thats possible. Pantone turned out well so hope son likes it. Still waiting for the summons to go to the station to pick him up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Hardly dared check, tissues at the ready,but no it wasn't on today at 10.50, would have been more than I could have takenif I had missed it. I did check to see if it was on today and would have noticed (I hope) if it was on in the morning. No idea what I would do to watch it on an App, thought scares me Anyhow, Griff, thank you, I have seen that it is on a Saturday morning in future at 10.50, only trouble with turning the day round is that you get different people walking their dogs on a Saturday afternoon, usually they have new shiny wellies, that can't be got wet or muddy and a dog on a harness and extending lead that makes star shapes Zen would think all her birthdays had come at once as the whole concept of a Dog On A Rope is alien to her
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Glad you have sorted that out June, hate to think of you starved of your favourite man. I managed to get Amber out again just as the rain was starting. The wind is very keen and the temperature is falling fast.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Sue....I like panatone..yum yum, I had some left once and made a sort of bread and butter pudding thing..dad scoffed most of it lol
TW...ahhhh yes, flexi leads....damn nuisance those.
Took the dogs out, got a bit damp with kota....got soaked to the skin with deags
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Raining here now. Checked the girls and Kesh and Zen were out, shooed them in, checked again and Cariad and Zen were out, shooed them in, checked again (sigh) and Mabs and Zen were out, shooed them in. Checked again and Mabs and Zen out again, shooed them in......again and Zen was out, got to the door and she ran in, looked through the window and she was out, got to the door and she ran in, looked through the window and yes there she is again, ran to the door and she'd gone in and was peering balefully out at me
Looked through the window and she has given up and stayed in Will she make it to her first birthday, perhaps
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Norma808 - "commented at the vets yesterday did they do B&B as never seemed to be away from the place lol"

Ha that made me smile, think you're right, would at least save on petrol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
they've mucked it all up, got to be a man in charge
You're probably right June Whoever it is it makes me mad as well Someone told me about 'Northern Vet' which I'm now trying to find when that is on. Will still watch Supervet if no other urgent jobs to be done.

Have been having terrible problems with our internet connection today, could it be something to do with it being a public holiday

So might be able to get back tonight but if I don't make it I will be writing a nasty letter to BT
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Oh June, perhaps your girls like to be out in the rain, mad cows! Amber is just a lazy slob and as long as she has her walks on time then the rest is down to eating then sleeping. I'm afraid I agree with her these days. I shall be off to bed soon as, unfortunately, I turned the heating down to just the one night storage heater in the lounge so my room is quite chilly. I have put the night storage heater back on in the hallway next to my room but off course it will be the middle of the night before we get any heat from it. I have normally turned all the heating off by the end of March anyway so what's happening with the seasons?

The boat race on tomorrow. cannot find the enthusiasm I had for it before. Also don't forget the clock change tonight at 1pm clocks 'Spring' forward one hour.

Have a good evening and night all, God bless.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >