View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2004, 04:55 PM
not sure if it was mentioned sopmewhere that the couple were new to the area but surely they must have had family somewhere?
Poor children
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2004, 11:07 PM
exactly le there must be doctors teachers postmen milkmen neighbours somebody must of seen those kids looking grubby and half starved
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2004, 11:07 PM
exactly lel there must be doctors teachers postmen milkmen neighbours somebody must of seen those kids looking grubby and half starved
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2004, 12:02 PM
and there was mention that the house stunk- so surely the postman or delivery people would have smelled it
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2004, 12:16 PM
If there was dog and human excrement smeared on the bedroom floors, walls and windows
What happened to the dog
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2004, 12:30 PM
its really sad that someone could care so little for a child- especially their own
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2004, 01:19 PM
now some1 said that the health visiter was turned away well why did she not do any thing?
if that was my health visiter i would have the social services to the door the same day
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2004, 01:19 PM
now some1 said that the health visiter was turned away well why did she not do any thing?
if that was my health visiter i would have the social services to the door the same day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2004, 10:14 PM
There was a family similar to this by me about 15 years ago. I worked full time (odd hours) and rarely saw the neighbours but O/H then did. He told me the social service & police had been and arrested the people opposite and that a child had been taken away. Didn't know they had a child but it seems it was the woman's sisters child and when the sister (child's mother) stopped sending money the couple stopped feeding the child who was about 7 and a little girl. The couple who had lived there for about 4 months had been reported by neighbours, the social service people were fooled/tricked because the couple put the child in the wardrobe it seems when they came Eventually a lady from social services had a feeling something wasn't right(Thank God), and called with police and searched the flat. Finding the child. Because there was no record of a child living with the couple it was apparently harder to get a "search warrant" for "child safety"

Karen
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2004, 10:40 PM
where i deliver parcels there is a house which is beyond belief! it is rancid all the windows are boarded up and there is mouldy milk bottles and rubbish and their is an old banger at the front which is filled 100% floor to ceiling with junk and rubbish. the letterbox is cardboard and the smell that geets you is indescribable!!! well they have no kids i cecked with neighbours but they have dogs and lots of them. the very first time i delivered there (they never open the door i always leave parcel by the door) i rang the rspca and if i thought there was kids i would of phoned social services! by the way rspca didnt give a hoot
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >