Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by Deedee1321 View Post
Hiya!

I just wanted to say that I am so so pleased with my secret santa present, it was so thoughtful and special! I got three gorgeous drawings of Hamish, they are so detailed, even the eyes look identical to his real eyes!! I am going to look for a nice frame for them. Will post pics once I get them in frames.

Hamish enjoyed his chew as well, he wasn't as keen on playing with it like it said you could on the packet, just wanted to eat it all straight away, greedy little guts that he is!

Thanks again to my secret santa...who I have a feeling is the person I sent a present to...I think!!

Hope all people and dogs had a good Christmas!

Deedee xxx

Well if the photo on the card is anything to go by... Of course checking the picture on the card in the silver envelope n the front of the package should give you a clue to who sent it to you

Glad you liked them
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Thank you so much Secret Santa.

Lennon, Roxy and Mya each got a toy, but the novelty very soon wore off as the treats were discovered "further down" the packets.........

Such lovely treats too, and some posh treats (JWB) which none of mine have ever had, but which they love.

They have to be rationed, so they'll last for ages.

Thanks again! You know who you are
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Found the camera wire at last, so here are lots of pics!! Thanks Santa (cava14una!! )....

Thanks for keeping the babes entertained
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 12:44 PM
So sorry I have not been on for a few days, it has been hectic to say the least.
Ben & Poppy would like to thank their Secret Santa's for their lovely present. I cant believe all the packages they got. I think they had more to open than I did Ben especially liked the big ball on a rope, and the pigs ears
Poppy enjoyed everything and tried to pinch the pigs ears off Ben...she would wait until he had chewed it so it was all nice and soggy then she would take it off him and sneak behind the sofa. Then she would wait until he had got the next one all soft and chewy and pinch that too....poor Ben, still he did have other lovely chews.
Poppy liked the reindeer cuddly toy and they both enjoyed the stripey bones!!!!
Thank you Secret Santas
I have pic and will post them in a min.
Elaine xx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 12:57 PM
pics of Ben & Poppy enjoying their lovely presents from their Secret Santas.

All these just for us....wow!! Thankyou Secret Santa

Mmmm the stripey chew bones are good
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Yep Magpye, it was the drawing in your card that made me think it was you. Your drawings are excellent! Is it a profession for you or just a hobby? Have been showing the pics of Hamish to everyone!

Think this secret santa was a great success and well done to kcjack for pulling it all together!

Deedee xx
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by Deedee1321 View Post
Yep Magpye, it was the drawing in your card that made me think it was you. Your drawings are excellent! Is it a profession for you or just a hobby? Have been showing the pics of Hamish to everyone!

Think this secret santa was a great success and well done to kcjack for pulling it all together!

Deedee xx
Thanks for that, it's sort of a hobby at the moment though I do teach Graphic design and Illustration, but I'm hoping to make Illustration my full time job so that I can work from home and spend more time with the pooches

Yes I second that... Thanks Kcjack! A great idea and well organised!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 04:17 PM
I absolutely loved doing this and can't wait to do it all again next year!! Wasn't it fun!!

Marius adored his presents (have posted a sep thread the pics of him) - mega thanks to Elaineb for such wonderful presents
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Our computer died yesterday, so can't upload any photos, but just wanted to say thanks so much to Bryan and A's secret santas.

They loved playing with the frisbee this morning and A has been sleeping under the blanket.

Thanks again xxxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Do we ever get to find out who our secret santas were?
Page 28 of 30 « First < 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 >