View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 07:02 PM
The setter babes say thanks Secret Santa for their gifts too, Deacon loves the frisbee, I have got a few pics, but I have lost my camera wire When I have it I will upload them!!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 07:30 PM
thank you kcjack, lol mind like a sive at the mo xxxxx

thats a good looking list hun well done for setting up the first secret santa for our doglets,

may be we should start our list now ready for next year give everyone a year to buy,,,,,
xxx
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Selkie says thank you for her snowman

Pharaoh says thankyou for his reindeer

Kismet says thankyou for Selkie's snowman and Pharaoh's reindeer

Kismet had opened most of her presents early But she still had a few things today...

All happy now....

Thank you Secret Santas....

Thankyou real santa for my new camera too
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Yeay, glad you got the memory card, lovely photos
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 09:58 PM
It's a very very posh camera.. It's going to take me ages to figure out how to use it properly, but these taken on the 'auto mode' will do for now

Doggies I think were happy enough to postpone their Christmas to today It was nice ot have another Christmas
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Thank you Secret Santa from Dori, Katie and Peat.
Sorry we couldn't get any pictures, we are being careful at the moment as Dori seems to be calming down a bit and we haven't had a fight for 2 weeks now
(Hope thats not tempting fait telling you)
So we though maybe a good idea not to try sharing out the presents between them this year as it could of sparked something.
But Katie loves the ball you sent and Dori and Peat go mad for the treas on there walk
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi!

Just want to say THANKS SO MUCH to my secret santa, Hamish loved his chew and I was over the moon with my drawings, i am going to get a frame for them. Thanks again, Merry Christmas!!!

Deedee xx

(p.s. I also think that my secret santa was the person I sent a present to ..am I right??)
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Hiya!

I just wanted to say that I am so so pleased with my secret santa present, it was so thoughtful and special! I got three gorgeous drawings of Hamish, they are so detailed, even the eyes look identical to his real eyes!! I am going to look for a nice frame for them. Will post pics once I get them in frames.

Hamish enjoyed his chew as well, he wasn't as keen on playing with it like it said you could on the packet, just wanted to eat it all straight away, greedy little guts that he is!

Thanks again to my secret santa...who I have a feeling is the person I sent a present to...I think!!

Hope all people and dogs had a good Christmas!

Deedee xxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 11:27 PM
thank secret Santa.Fudge really enjoyed all her treats.The meaty chews have gone in her treat box so she still has some left. I think the bone got buried do no doubt that will reapppear sometime. The bouncy ball is a great favourite. I hve some great pics that I will post here soon.
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Lovely pics
Page 27 of 30 « First < 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 >