Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Sheesh your ignorance knows no bounds!! You seriously need to go back to school before attempting to tell someone who has lived in this country for 62 years about what is law here!

And this country is great ... the clue is in the title.

Goodnight.
In 2008, UK's government formally recognized the first Sharia Law court, and the Archbishop of Canterbury - the head of Church of England - conceded that adopting elements of the Sharia law into UK's court system was "unavoidable."

Since then, over 100 Sharia law courts have been established across the UK. Although they technically lie within the UK's Tribunal Court system, these Sharia courts have been issuing rulings that contradict Britain's common law, as well as European Union laws.
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/uk-sharia-law.html

If you say so.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2016, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Sheesh your ignorance knows no bounds!! You seriously need to go back to school before attempting to tell someone who has lived in this country for 62 years about what is law here!

And this country is great ... the clue is in the title.

Goodnight.
You already said goodnight...................

Why are owners saying that they are scared to drive the vehicles?

I have a 2013 Land Rover Evoque. This is by far the worse car that I have ever had. This car has had the most issues and it's only 2 years old. My oxygen sensor light has been on since May. Dealer says I don't tighten my gas cap. What was I doing before then. Last week the vehicle wouldn't start, surely it's not the battery. I take it in for service and I'm told it's the battery and they can't tell me why all these warnings are popping up; battery is $350. I go get a battery installed but the car keeps saying gear box fault. From reading all the posts. I'm scared to drive it. My headlights don't work properly. I can only drive at night with my fog lights on. The service man says my battery would solve a lot. When does a battery fix headlights. Guess what? I have a new battery but my lights still don't work. I have been on the Internet for 4 hours. I see a new vehicle in my immediate future.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
In 2008, UK's government formally recognized the first Sharia Law court, and the Archbishop of Canterbury - the head of Church of England - conceded that adopting elements of the Sharia law into UK's court system was "unavoidable."

Since then, over 100 Sharia law courts have been established across the UK. Although they technically lie within the UK's Tribunal Court system, these Sharia courts have been issuing rulings that contradict Britain's common law, as well as European Union laws.
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/uk-sharia-law.html

If you say so.

No NickyAnn that is not what you said ... you stated that Sharia laws were our laws - they most certainly are NOT. However, because we have many thousands if not millions of Muslim citizens living and worshipping in our country, it was deemed fit by the UK courts, the UK being a member of the EU, to accommodate Sharia Law into our Tribunal system. That is a very far cry from Sharia Law being OUR law.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 08:12 AM
NickiAnn - you own a Landrover? I thought you hated all things British. ROTFLMAO
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
You already said goodnight...................

Why are owners saying that they are scared to drive the vehicles?

I have a 2013 Land Rover Evoque. This is by far the worse car that I have ever had. This car has had the most issues and it's only 2 years old. My oxygen sensor light has been on since May. Dealer says I don't tighten my gas cap. What was I doing before then. Last week the vehicle wouldn't start, surely it's not the battery. I take it in for service and I'm told it's the battery and they can't tell me why all these warnings are popping up; battery is $350. I go get a battery installed but the car keeps saying gear box fault. From reading all the posts. I'm scared to drive it. My headlights don't work properly. I can only drive at night with my fog lights on. The service man says my battery would solve a lot. When does a battery fix headlights. Guess what? I have a new battery but my lights still don't work. I have been on the Internet for 4 hours. I see a new vehicle in my immediate future.
NickyAnn ... as you are such a nit picker I would like to point out that the Evoque is a RANGE ROVER not a LAND ROVER. Anyone who owned a Range Rover Evoque would NEVER refer to it as a Land Rover - the Range Rover is considered to be a status symbol, a Land Rover is not - therefore, I know that the quote you have provided above is an invention, a figment of your mind m'dear.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2016, 08:17 AM
For goodness sake the disrespect and sheer rudeness of this individual is vile.
I plead with you Azz please ban her.

I am not getting into the arguments as it is like fanning the fire and feeding her utterly ridiculous sense of stupidity.
You must have so much time on your hands to copy and paste bad reviews about Land rover.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
NickiAnn - you own a Landrover? I thought you hated all things British. ROTFLMAO
I think she was quoting from some website or other Chris!! Erroneously - no-one who owned a Range Rover would ever refer to it as a Land Rover. Personally, I think that the Range Rover is highly over-rated, especially the latest one that looks like an elephant has sat on the roof and squashed it (not sure if this is the Evoque?) - we have the latest LR Disco - an automatic with all the fancy doo-dads, bells and whistles and we are delighted with it.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Why is anyone giving this moron air time, she's just winding you up, ignore her this is the only thread she can post in, so kill it by not responding, she will eventually give up, or her parents might even take the computer away from her.....
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
For goodness sake the disrespect and sheer rudeness of this individual is vile.
I plead with you Azz please ban her.

I am not getting into the arguments as it is like fanning the fire and feeding her utterly ridiculous sense of stupidity.
You must have so much time on your hands to copy and paste bad reviews about Land rover.
Oooo Lynn - please don't spoil my fun!! I know how a cat feels when it has a little mouse in her sights!!

So far I have kept out of this diatribe, but when someone insults my country, then nearly a thousand years worth of my mother's family genes come roaring to the fore!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
Why is anyone giving this moron air time, she's just winding you up, ignore her this is the only thread she can post in, so kill it by not responding, she will eventually give up, or her parents might even take the computer away from her.....
Lol Jackie!!

I'm so bored at the moment recovering from a hip replacement - this gives me something to do!!
Page 27 of 57 « First < 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 > Last »