View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Thoughts still with you! Be strong, he'll come home soon!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
thankyou everyone for keeping us in your thoughts,it makes me feel no-one has given up on him!
its a week now!!!!!!!!!
no one has seen him! theres only three realistic options....... hes living 'rough'
some one has him, or ........................
im so at a loss,had no comp today,but my boss has given me the day off tommorow(i thnk she thinks i look rough!!),im waiting for 'london tonight' to get back to me,
the local firebrigade are on the lookout,pet shops,vets,dustmen,pubs,cafes,local shops,local gym,leisure centre ,ice-rink,commons/parks,clients anyone that will take a poster(not everyone cares)i still need to call dog walkers too.
i want him home so bad
i cant and wont rest till i have some news,will go out looking again in the early hours(i doubt he'd come out in the daytime) incase he's trying to get home.x
Layla, I think and I truly believe its one of the 1st options. If it ..were...your other option I'm sure you'd know by now Hows Tupac now, is there any possibility yet of taking Tupac out on a long lead back to where you last saw Kaos. Or, and I have absolutely no idea how you would go about this or the cost involved, but getting a club that has dogs that do working trial s tracking? Getting them to the area with a scent of Kaos's and seeing where they go. Am sure if you posted in working dogs there would be a working trials/schutzhund type class somewhere in London, they might be willingto help?? Kaos is still in my thoughts
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 09:01 PM
I just want to give you a huge hugx
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Oh Layla - I cannot imagine how you must be feeling, but I think about Kaos when I wake up and before I go to bed and numerous times through the day when I look on our local ads (I know we are far away but you never know ...)
None of us are going to rest easy until he is home with you.
((Hugs))
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Oh Layla, he and you are in my thoughts, praying for his safe return, which I am sure will come soon xxx
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Really sorry that the situation hasn't changed. Thinking of you every day. Hugs
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 06:14 AM
Still hoping with all my heart that some good news is heard soon, Layla.

In the meantime, huge hugs honey x0x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 06:57 AM
I'm with Benzmum on this one - I think you'd have heard by now if it was the worst news.

I have faith that all your efforts (and those who have helped you) will pay off and that someone will come forward with news of him. xx
ingi
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-09-2009, 07:12 AM
I agree with Hali and Benzmum you would have heard if anything bad had happened to him through his chip.

I am so sad to hear about him missing I can only imagine how you must feel right now, it sounds as if you are doing all you can to get him back and with so many people on the look out it can only be a matter of time before he is home.

Our thoughts are with you.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2009, 08:37 AM
I'm so sorry I never realised it was Kaos. OH is from London and will get him to contact family and friends.

Don't know if this will offer any comfort but when I was a child our little Heinz 57 boy went missing for 2 weeks. I stood at the top of my road calling for him every day and when I came home from school one day he was there. He was a bit worse for wear but was soon back to himself.

Don't give up hope xx
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 71 « First < 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 > Last »