Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Oh, Elaine, thanks for that!!!! I so want it and if it were around £300, I'd go for it like a shot. £600 though, is just a bit too much for a treat. I'll leave it on screen though for the OH to see. He might feel like being generous, you never know!

Thanks again and thanks for the pm
Awww go on, you know you want to, there will never be another one like that for that price. Take it as a birthday pressie, Christmas pressie and next year's birthday pressie......go on, go on

How often do plates like that come up? It's a sign

ETA well he could halves with you, then your only spending what you inteded to spend eh!!!!

Elaine xxx
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Awww go on, you know you want to, there will never be another one like that for that price. Take it as a birthday pressie, Christmas pressie and next year's birthday pressie......go on, go on

How often do plates like that come up? It's a sign

ETA well he could halves with you, then your only spending what you inteded to spend eh!!!!

Elaine xxx
Well "my half" is his money too, as I don't work. Not that it works like that (his money is my money and all that). My OH would not hesitate to get it for me if I really wanted it but I'd feel guilty, taking all that money for a treat for me (guilt just comes with being a Mum I suppose - though we just bought the kids an above ground swimming pool for £250 so they don't go without - what are us Mums like, eh )!

If we win the Lottery tomorrow though, it'll be my first spend and I'll buy you one too, for finding it for me Don't hold your breath though, I've never won more than a tenner on the Lottery and have been doing it (same numbers) since it started!!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Go for it!!!! I would that's a bargain!!!!!!!

Elaine xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Wouldn't it be lovely CC? but I know where you are coming from. There are so many other demands on our finances I guess a number plate comes way down the priorities
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Wouldn't it be lovely CC? but I know where you are coming from. There are so many other demands on our finances I guess a number plate comes way down the priorities

Yeah, I wanna be selfish but I can't! Would be nice though!
Nevermind, the joys of being a Mum I suppose. Have to put your kids needs first
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Yeah, I wanna be selfish but I can't! Would be nice though!
Nevermind, the joys of being a Mum I suppose. Have to put your kids needs first

You haven't seen it yet then?? same plate for just under 400 quid, thanks to Trouble

Elaine xx
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Well spotted Trouble. Does bring the price down a lot. Mind you, now I'm getting picky, having seen the list, I want something more Chihuahua, like

C11 HUA - so that I can put the "bolt" inbetween the "11" so it looks like a "H" - see there's no pleasing some people Would you believe though, they have C followed by all numbers but 11! Darn it

Best I don't go treating myself really though, with people getting laid off of work at the moment, just in case

Nice to dream though
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
You haven't seen it yet then?? same plate for just under 400 quid, thanks to Trouble

Elaine xx
It's soooooooooo tempting but I must keep saying "no, you don't want it,,,no you don't want it,,,no............"

Not working though
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-06-2009, 11:20 AM
It's soooooooooo tempting but I must keep saying "no, you don't want it,,,no you don't want it,,,no............"

Not working though
I'm not going to try and tempt you , but I can't believe that the cheeky sod on ebay is selling something they don't even own. Nice little earner innit
Page 26 of 35 « First < 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 > Last »