View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Thankyou everyone for these lovely caring messages, you always bring yet another tear to my eye when I read them! Had a little cry with my man friend up on the green just now (the one who lost his beloved gsd last year)He said he too was getting cooked chickens from Sainsbury's for his Sammy before she passed, so I'm not completely overmothering her then!

We had a brilliant night, she slept like a baby. She likes to lay in the lounge in the evenings now, either it's to be with us, or she likes lying on my new soft fluffy rug at our feet, which is quite odd for her really, so I think she's looking for some reassurance at the moment, which of course she's getting in abundance

Been out twice for a little meandre on the green and thankfully she did all for mummy, then she's had her Special K for breakfast with her Metacam, and roast chicken for lunch which she absoloutely woofed down! Georgie got more than usual too, coz he's still being so very good with her. He even went and laid with her on her duvet under the carport. I make a lovely bed up out there in the shade, and what does she do? She goes into the corner where it's all wet and cold on the gravel and makes herself comfy! I'm in and out like a yo yo making her comfy with cushions and changing her water, I'm a slave to that dog at the moment!! Your dogsey prayers and well wishes have definitely been working coz she's staying on an even keel at the moment.

Thanks all once again, you just don't realise how you lot are pulling me through this, it's agony sometimes to watch her, but all the time she's bright and alert, can move around the house and garden and eats well, she's not going anywhere. Awwww, my little baby, I wish this wasn't happening to me. Feel very sad now that I've had a cry with that man about it. Take care and thanks again to all of you who care, your sincerety also shines out just like my love for dear little Princess. xxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Lovely news Aitch. Sounds like Princess Cassie isn't going anywhere any time soon I just love it when they're stubborn, don't you?
Healing, positive vibes coming your way for you, Dave, the Princess, and of course "itchy boy", who I hope is feeling a little better too.
xoxoxoxox
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Brilliant news Aitch. So pleased to hear the princess is staying on an even keel. Long may it continue. xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Lol yes Vicki, I call it stubborn, Dave always called it spoilt!

Thanks Vicki and Jackie and let's hope it continues, every day is a bonus to us at the moment. She's fast asleep outside, finger's crossed it doesn't rain, but I'm leaving all the doors open for her to make her way back in if it does! I'm off for a well earned nap, I've eaten too much, but this is the first day I've actually had an appetite for food so why not! I'm really going to spoil myself and eat two chocolate cornetto's before I z off so there!! Why not to that one too!!! I'd even share them if I could for the support you've all given me, but hey ho!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 01:09 PM
You enjoy your cornettos and your well earned nap Aitch. So pleased that all is going well in your house. Give itchy boy a big hug too just in case he's feeling left out. xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-07-2007, 01:14 PM
Great news about Cassie so glad she is still on an even keel.Hope Georgie is ok too.
Enjoy the cornettos and your well deservd nap.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 01:14 PM
I had a cornetto about 20 minutes ago - so you go and enjoy yours!!
Glad that Cassie is keeping an even keel. It is good that she is eating so well, that can only be to the good.
Enjoy your zzzzz.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 01:16 PM
This is lovely news to hear. Cassie sure is a fighter bless her. You deserve your nap after the week you have had.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-07-2007, 01:29 PM
Great news Helena :smt023
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Glad shes still doing well. Hugs to all. x
Page 25 of 49 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 > Last »