View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Freddie has definately shown his true colours...he also needs to go to drama school. He should enrol with Bea after the show.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 09:34 PM
BB is being so cruel to Rodrigo!!!!! How can they do this to him?
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
BB is being so cruel to Rodrigo!!!!! How can they do this to him?
He's probably more respectable than the others. What a sweet lad.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 01:04 PM
I want Marcus to stay, I really do like him, my daughter says " but mum hes supposed to stink " I say hes had 2 of the prettiest girls snuggled up to him under his quilt he can't be that stinky
Don't know what it is about him but he has a beautiful smile, and I love those side burns xx well theres 2 things
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 02:08 PM
I like them both but if Marcus stays he will stir up trouble which would be good
If Freddie goes it would get him away from bitch Bea which would be good for him
Think the vote will be closer than it has been some weeks .
They are a right boring bunch this year
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Aren't they just...
I used to say they should do a programme like when I was a parkie, all parkies together, man that would have been fun, we were forever at the winde up lollll
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-08-2009, 02:32 PM
I hope Freddie stays, otherwise it sends the wrong message to Bea that her behaviour is correctly and her views are vindicated.

I do feel freddie is not a pleasant guy, Charlie assessed him correctly as over-analyzing and a bit patron sing and scheming
In that sense, he has cracked up as Bea exposed him to himself.
However, she is exactly the same as he, and, unlike Marcus last night, she did not expose Freddie to himself constructively, but was and still is very very nasty.
And she likes to get it all her own way
Marcus, for once in his life, actually described the situation very constructively and eloquently
ier, she is happy to expose freddie to some home truth, but cant handle it herslef.
Its funny that she was slagging off lisa nd David bigtime with Freddie, not shes using them as her freinds to do the same with Freddie.
She is in for a big big shock when she is out, and so are Lisa and David when they find out.

BTW - weather forecasters were wrong, we didnt have long summer evenings, so i never spent every night out with the dogs (but still a few)!

And i do feel this is the first BB since the first when it has gone back to an interesting sociological and psychological experiment for viewing.
For once, the inhabitants, although they have faults, actually have an across the board level of intelligence.
The conversations are very eloquent and they are relativity normal people.

I feel its a sahme that the one year they do this, ie, dont populate it with a bunch of deliberate cliche attention seeking freaks, that its now "boring".

Doesnt enyone find it refreshing that although they argue, its arguments you can imagine happening in most areas of society, and that, afte the arguments, although they still bitch about each other, they can come together and make some sort of peace or resolution.
Unlike other years, when they rows have been of the ridiculous Jeremy Kyle variety.

Usually, you get token characters, ie 'dumb blondes', 'mincing squeeling camp gays'
But this year such people have actual personalities in their own right - they dont live out a stereotype.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 02:34 PM
I think Marcus will go...
carleyaves
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-08-2009, 02:50 PM
i wish the voting was equal 50/50 so then BB is in a dilema and they both stay.... then hopefull Bea will be ousted. Hurrah! no more silly girl tantrums and fake tears..
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Get Marcus out, get Marcus out
Page 25 of 31 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »