View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Sally and Eileen if all you have to worry about in bed is a leg sliding up and down I'll happily change places with you .... I have to contend with ..... well I can only describe them as horse f*rts as he loves chilli and curry Never mind I have the whole bed to myself this evening and plan to lie there spread eagled to make the most of it. It'll be the first time in 6 nights that I won't have slept on the settee in the kitchen 'cos of the dogs being ill and then 'cos of the heat as my OH refuses to have all the windows open or a fan on
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Poor Sally, you've gorn orf Gorgeous George.
He HAS just split with his gf, so maybe it is a universal thing.
Sally from what you've said about feet and snoring, it would have been separate rooms many many moons ago
Yeah, you could maybe hire a chara and make it a Grand Day Out perhaps, bake a cake, wear fancy dress whatever makes you laugh, because I'll deffo need one
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Oh Jenny, my (now ex) OH would only sleep in an hermetically sealed unit as well. Moaned about the fan on, moaned about the window open, duvet had to be on all year round, fire sometimes on full blast so I had to go outside before I passed out.
Separate rooms for you too then, otherwise there could well be a few mercy killings before this heat goes
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Out you for what??
That should have read out-live

June - don't even think about it I know 'cos my brother did it.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 09:59 PM
she meant to say outlive I think.........or outlast, or outdo. Who knows.

Jenny, my OH loves curry and chilli too; need I say more I envy you your night alone in the big bed, but then you do deserve it after all that worry and sleeping with the doglets.

TW, if I baked a cake it would definitely make everyone laugh! Unless it was a christmas cake, cos I can do those quite well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2013, 10:00 PM
I think I'm through that bit, still got black moments when I start crying all of a sudden, did it today on the towpath actually, but thank goodness it is hayfever season so nobody thought any different.
Still in a state of shock actually as there are still more revelations coming to light.
I think if you talk about it you don't do it, it is when you don't that you do.
Very very sorry about your brother. xxxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 10:01 PM
By the time TW send off comes round we'll probably be on Zimmer frames so won't be able to fit in a pew
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 10:02 PM
It's very spooky here tonight. The dogs keep barking at 'nothing' and racing to the doors. I think I'm going to take them out soon while there are hopefully some neighbours still awake and in shouting distance. We had a police helicopter circling this area at about 8 this evening ... maybe there is some lunatic out there I'll take my pistols, walking stick and cosh with me
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 10:04 PM
((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) June. Here have another glass of wine.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 10:06 PM
TW, if I could give you a big cuddle I would because although I don't claim to understand how it feels, I, like Jenny have been through the mill with it. You are so right in what you say - my best friend talked for years of throwing herself down her well, or whatever. Then she stopped threatening for a few months and went ahead and did it.
Page 24 of 28 « First < 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 > Last »