View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 09:33 AM
David to go for me...he makes my skin crawl. Get him out!!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 09:36 AM
After all the fuss that Bea has made about Freddie getting on her nerves, she was laying in bed and holding hands with him. I was watching the live feed last night and she was whispering in bed to Freddie how she can change her ways so that she doesnt get voted out and he was telling her not to get into rows and be nice to people even if she don't like them. It will be interesting to see if she will change, she will be even more fake than she is now.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Yes he did, don't you think it's rather odd that other housemates that have wanted to leave have been told they have to wait to get things organized for them to leave, but Isaac is out in less than an hour and appears on Big Mouth, smacks as being a set up to me.
Yep, I think there's been a lot of manipulation going on in this series by the production team.

I don't know who I want to go. Probably Lisa.

I'm really liking Rodrigo at the moment.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 12:00 PM
I want Lisa out, she is the most horrible rude back stabbing two faced person going.
I can't stand David but will be interesting to see what he does if left without Lisa and then he can go next week
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I don't see anyone picking up the phone to save Lisa...or David for that matter. Get them both out; they both a waste of space.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Who do we all want to WIN?

I'd quite like to see Siavash win. He is a cool dude.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 12:39 PM
For me, Lisa is the most dispicable creature on the planet (almost). Vile to look at, vile to listen to, vile personality. Cannot stand her. She has to go.

David is pretty awful but at least he's entertaining!

For me, Rodrigo to win. He's funny, charming, sweet and got lots of personality. Yeah, like him alot.

I like Bea though. Sophie is just a waste of space on there to me, like an empty shell but I'm sure the men like looking at the "shell"
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Lisa out - I think David is ok he's just been roped in by Lisa.
Siavash or Rodrigo to win - ( I hope he gets to meet the Queen!)
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 12:21 PM
I see it is Marcus or Halfwit to go.

I used to like Halfwit, but must admit he has grated on me this week. His personality seems to have changed (Rodrigo is right, he keeps saying this!). I don't like how arrogant he is being about being kept in.

As soon as they announced who was up for eviction, he piped up & said to Marcus that he would be the one to go! How rude! Even later on that night, he said he wouldn't be going on Friday - that kind of attitude isn't going to win him any fans.

I'd rather see him go and Marus stay now - even if that does mean seeing him sleep under that grotty duvet cover all day!

Oh - and how two-faced is Bea being??? OMG - only last week she was saying she didn't like Lisa or David and was calling them everything, now she makes out their her best buddies. She is SO not trustworthy that one.

You know what? I need a life!!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Totally changed my opinion of Bea...what a two faced and totally FALSE bitch! she needs to go to drama school.
Page 23 of 31 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 > Last »