View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Awww the love birds are on the same side now.. wonder if the arguments will cut down now?
Felt so sorry for Rachel Hell housemates have had it really tough last week having only 3 of them to do all the jobs Poor Kat got most of it I think.. If I was Rachel I'd have done the same thing.
I'm assuming the divide has come down now.. watching it on the live and can't see it,

My money is on Rex and Nicole being nominated for eviction on friday!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:06 PM
So it's Rachel and Stuart up for eviction this week then I was quite surprised at that. They seem to think that Rachel is heading to be the favourite housemate to win BB by the public after the bullying she took by Rex. I'm surprised it's not Rex up for eviction this week
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
So it's Rachel and Stuart up for eviction this week then I was quite surprised at that. They seem to think that Rachel is heading to be the favourite housemate to win BB by the public after the bullying she took by Rex. I'm surprised it's not Rex up for eviction this week
crikey! didn't see that coming.. I like Rachel hope she stays!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Don't you just hate him. He is such a toad, how he talks to Nicole. Why does she take it?????
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Don't you just hate him. He is such a toad, how he talks to Nicole. Why does she take it?????
Probably because he spends a lot of money on her
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Probably because he spends a lot of money on her
Not sure it would make a lot of difference to me
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2008, 09:09 PM
nor me! he could keep his cash! 'toad' lol love that!

think this lot are the mesiest housemates ever... the luxury bedroom is a right mess!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2008, 07:42 AM
I wonder what Rex would have looked like with all his hair shaved off I thought Mikey and Darnell looked better.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2008, 12:44 PM
What do you BB fans think of Rachel? I don't know what to believe about her, I couldn't believe what I was reading about her in today's Daily Star (which is the official BB paper).

It was headed 'Rach's Shock Confession'.

It says she (Rachel) has the hots for Mario, and she revealed it for the first time. And Mario himself claimed he was "sexually harassed" by Rachel - despite the fact that his girlfriend was in the house with them.
Mario blasted "I was sexually harassed by that girl. From day one she was overtly flirting with me. It became a nightmare. She'd follow me everywhere. If I was in the garden she'd come and sit next to me, then take off her bikini top in front of me".
Apparently Lisa started to notice and was agitated. In the end, Lisa had words. Rachel said: 'Mario reminds me of my dad.' We said 'And do you want to shag your dad?' Rachel also told Mario she planned to get to know every girl in the house - and jump into bed with them! Continued....
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Apparently yesterday morning Rachel said to Darnell "I don't regret a single thing in the house. Well, maybe one thing. That thing with Mario you know about that." End of quote.

So she has admitted something about it, no wonder Lisa doesn't like her. But the trouble I'm having is that I have watched BB9 right from the beginning and every programme but I didn't notice Rachel hanging around Mario. Also I can't imagine her taking her bikini top off at Mario And I certainly can't imagine her jumping into bed with girls either To me Rachel seems a really nice caring girl and certainly doesn't sound like that girl just mentioned. So I wonder what the truth is ........ is Rachel a game player We will see.
Page 23 of 34 « First < 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 > Last »