View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2008, 11:20 AM
I can vouch for that Dixiechick !! Having had my brand new Converse All Star Trainers DEVOURED by one of TW's Hell Hounds I think the highest accolade anyone could pay Cesar is for TW to tell us what she just has !

When I say devoured, I mean devoured ... all that was left was a miserable little bit of shoelace !! Bless the little treasures, I love them to bits really and TW has done a MAGNIFICENT job with both of them, even before she tried Cesar's Way they were splendid dogs. I am so looking forward to seeing them again post-CM training !!

I'll put them to the test I think and purchase another pair of All Stars !!
dixiechick
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
I can vouch for that Dixiechick !! Having had my brand new Converse All Star Trainers DEVOURED by one of TW's Hell Hounds I think the highest accolade anyone could pay Cesar is for TW to tell us what she just has !

When I say devoured, I mean devoured ... all that was left was a miserable little bit of shoelace !! Bless the little treasures, I love them to bits really and TW has done a MAGNIFICENT job with both of them, even before she tried Cesar's Way they were splendid dogs. I am so looking forward to seeing them again post-CM training !!

I'll put them to the test I think and purchase another pair of All Stars !!

R.I.P All star trainers

I second your comments about Tw's efforts with the girlies. I can't wait to see the new and improved Norties
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2008, 02:32 PM
It was a very sad day, I was very fond of those trainers, but I am sure the new pair will be completely safe thanks to Cesar, when I go and stay with TW next ... won't they TW !!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2008, 07:10 PM

er I wouldn't chance anything that may be remotely edible near them Gnasher. Remember that they have just started eating their new, extremely expensive, custom made, house
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2008, 08:33 PM
You ARE joking TW? That is terrible ... those two are seriously NORTY !! Trainers are one thing, that BEAUTIFUL palace is another and far more serious.

I will have to come to stay and bring my hunting crop !!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2008, 08:46 PM
well Gnasher it was mostly your fault anyway -you left your all stars on the coal bunker well within their reach - as you know to your cost!! I went over to Lyn B's today to see the new babies and when I went into the house one of the poodles started barking and Lyn went SSSssHHHhhh
and she shut right up I said 'Cesar Milan' and we both started laughing
I wonder how CM would go about stopping them chewing things?? I mean they get loads of exercise,I train regularly and they are well fed with plenty of bones to chew. So no idea at all what it could be. They certainly aren't teething
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2008, 09:28 PM
They were well out of the reach of any NORMAL dog TW! It is only that ruddy great donkey of a dog of yours who could have reached them !! Bless her, I love her dearly really, as you know.

Lol re Lyn! VERY calm and assertive!

I know this won't be very helpful, but we did find with Hal when we first got him as a pup and we tried to get him to sleep in the kitchen, but after 3 weeks we had to give up as he had chewed the table, the chairs, chewed through the kitchen door PLUS decorated the kitchen EVERY night with his waste matter, that as soon as we let him up into the bedroom to sleep with us, everything stopped. Not just the waste, but the furniture chewing and any other sort of destructive chewing around the house.

It could be that they want to be with you, despite the fact that they get oodles of attention from you, exercise, training, wonderful food and 4 star accommodation, at the end of the day they would still prefer to sleep with you at night? I know it is not a helpful or practical answer, but I think it could be the reason. How you resolve this I don't know, if this is the reason, but it is the only thing I can think of !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2008, 09:37 PM
just to remind you, I have 2 Ruddy Great Donkeys!!! There is absolutely no chance on this earth of me ever sharing my sleeping accommodation with either of them!!! I don't think CM's dogs live in to be honest, my 2 do come in, but when I choose to let them, and they think it is a real treat and are consequently very well behaved, otherwise, out they go!!!
You have no absolute proof which Donkey it was though, although I would put my money on Cariad as she is often to be found scurrying out with a slipper or glove in her mouth and I have rarely found Lona concealing booty on her
I wish there was a Cesar Milan training person in the UK because I would love to know why they choose to eat their house rather than the large bones scattered about!!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2008, 11:17 PM
I know you have ... how could I ever forget after staying with you for a few days !! And delightful donkeys they are too. They would LOVE to sleep with you in your bedroom, you honestly would be pleasantly surprised at how good they would be.

If anyone 10 years ago had told me that I would have a dog sleep in my bedroom, I would have called them a liar. Never ever have I had dogs sleep in my bedroom, but with Hal it was the ONLY way that we and our neighbours were going to get any sleep. He just had to be with us.

It may not be the answer, but it is a serious suggestion none the less. I am not suggesting that they spend all their time indoors, just when you go to bed they come in and sleep with you ... to save Buck House from being eaten !!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Not a Chance Gnasher
Page 21 of 102 « First < 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 71 > Last »