View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Just looking in to send some hugs and ask how Rocky is enjoying his diet?
xxx
wendyg1975
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-02-2011, 01:39 PM
I just read the whole story of you and Rocky, and im so moved to tears for you all, its very sad and very hard.

You have made the right decision, its much better to love and nuture than to invade and prolong anything.

you will at least know that you have done all the kindest things you can for him.

Im so sorry i cant offer much help to you but i will send as many good vibes as i can from me and my little archie.

may you still have some wonderful times with him and try to not over stress yourseld hun, i know easier said than done, but remember he loves you and all he wants is to love you and be a good dog bless him, i know you will make his time special and i hope you have him for a lot longer than you fear.

Much love to you all xxxx
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Just to let you know Azz, still thinking about you and Rocky.
Must be thinking its his birthday, being allowed on the settee- and why not, he deserves his home comforts

Take care.....
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Sending you both BIG hugs ,enjoy every minute you can with him and we are all here for you both
love from Maureen
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2011, 10:34 PM
My heart goes out to you. Enjoy spoiling him, and make the most of every day.
Aligord
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Thinking of you & Rocky. It must be so hard for you. I hope you get to enjoy your time together.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-02-2011, 01:59 AM
Thanks again everyone - you really are such a super lot

Rocky is 'ok' in himself but it's beginning to take its toll now his breathing is noticeably heavier, he's taking shorter and faster breaths and he seems tired a lot. I don't think he's in any pain yet as I've haven't really noticed anything that makes me think he is. The lump is about the size of a melon now.

When he's rested and had his food and is getting ready for a walk he's as excitable as ever - and he's still enjoying his walks, cuddles, treats, and still likes to follow Cheetah around everywhere... even if he does step on her every now and again

I'm enjoying my time with him, and even finished the book I was reading so am on my 3rd programming book now! I love it when he puts his head on my lap and falls asleep - we're both so content that I just want to freeze time and stay like it forever.

He's got visitors coming round tomorrow, our neighbours who've loved him ever since we had him. They lost one of their own dogs last month - he had a stroke, reached a ripe age of 16 (staff x). I think Rocky will like seeing them as he's just as fond of them.

I've taken some liver out for him so will cook that too - it will be a nice treat for him

Thanks again everyone for your support xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Pleased to hear Rocky is holding his own Azz.

Ollie use to like to lay his head on your lap I had to be on the floor though with him when he was ill not good for my achey bones.

Freezing time with them wouldn't it be wonderful.

Lots more heaing vibes for Rocky and (((hugs))) for you both.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 08:58 AM
I would do exactly the same in your situation Azz. Sending big squishy, but gentle, hugs to Rocky and you x
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 09:24 AM
So sorry that you are noticing more changes now Azz but glad that Rocky is still ok in himself and enjoying life, that's what it is all about, it's just so very sad that our dogs are with us for such short times. Thinking of you both.xx
Page 21 of 45 « First < 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 > Last »