View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Well done you for making the appointment. Please remember we may not be right there with you at the doctors but we are all right beside you. (hope that makes sense)

Here's hoping you get some resolution as I bet the worry is not helping you one little bit.

Thinking of you
xxx
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 11:24 AM
I`m in Southend. If that`s close enough, I`d be happy to come along to the hospital if you have to go and give you a bit of company. Just pm me
Claire
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Well done for making the appt.

Good luck and we are all here for you whenever you need us xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Don't fret, Bev. The old "camera up the bum" is a piece of cake.......

x0x
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Sorry to hear you are having problems Are you sure it couldn't just be heamorroids(sp?) (when I say "just" they can be quite painful but not life threatening). I had this problem after having my kids and you do lose quite a bit of blood but there are creams and potions and procedures that can be done to help, if it is that

Hope the appointment goes okay.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Well Dr was not happy I left it this long with the way my bowel habits have changed and the fact I bleed when just out walking etc.
I have to do a stool sample and take it in on Monday and then phone for the results on Friday, NO LATER she emphasised LOL. If they are clear I Have to go in on Friday for a thorough exam . If it shows something like an infection of some sort then they will start me on the appropriate treatment straight away.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 09:39 PM
glad you screwed up the courage. Hopefully it will be something easily treatable *hugs*
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 09:59 PM
At least thats the ball rolling now and hopefully you can get treatment and be free from all the worry and discomfort.

Well done for going

Hugs
xx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 10:13 PM
please you have been to the doc hun, i should be telling you off big time i am here for you hun, you could of spoke of to me hun, i am always here for you, you are the auntie to alot of pupspies and doglets you are family, so from now on please talk to me i dont care how small you think it is just pm or call me hun i will send you my number, or just ask patch she has it.

i am worried about you lots you have been there all the time for me with the pain and how i feel and you have kept quite so please i beg you dont be, we love you hun . hugs from me toyou, and lots of pup kisses and furry hugs as well. xxxxx

sam
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Oh madmare

I'm so glad you've finally been, it's a very long time to leave it - I'm not surprised your doctor told you off! (It's exactly the sort of thing I would do!!)

I hope it ends up being nothing serious and easily treated - if you need a chat you know where I am (I've been through similar with painful bleeding from my bowel - totally different reason to yours because mine is linked to my condition but still know how it feels)

I hope it's all sorted out quickly for you now.

Big hugs x
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >