View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Yep, definitely, Lottie! They are great and Eddie would certainly benefit from one, I'm sure!

Roxy has that one minus the legs, she has the polo kneck and front legs though! Molly has the Tanki.

They are fab, wash up well and seem to be always water repellent and, of course, they are warm!

I've seen a a couple of dogs at agility shows with the fleece in your link, they look great!

I've also seen a Weimaraner with a red one the same as Roxy's, it looks great with it on, actually, and quite smart!

I love them, they are very practical and are not a designer statement!

Go for it!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 06:50 AM
If it's to make him more comfy, Lottie, then yes, go for it!
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 08:00 AM
I would get him whatever he needs to be warm and comfortable . It's also more environmentaly friendly and better on your bank balance too . My old whippets wear fleece coats in the house in this really cold weather .
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Absolutely. My ancient GSP lives in his when it`s cold. Yes it does look funny, but it keeps their shoulders and back and tummy warm so who cares?.
You could also try a heating pad for his bed.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 10:14 AM
I wonder if they do that in lurcher size. Pharaoh is such an awkward shape to buy for. His current coat is fine for running and he has a knitted jumper for hime, but he's got that big greyhound barrel chest and tiny waist... Greyhound thiings are too big, whippet things are too small, normal dog things either wont go round his chest or absolutely drown him in the rear... he does get such a cold tummy...
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 12:46 PM
In short yes i would! I wish they had them when my Mums old Dally was alive. she used to love going up to the stables but it was a bit much to wards the end in the cold months. We brought her a coat but she still shivered bless her, she hated being left behind though.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2