Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Some fab pics of your mutant show dogs there!

Miss Disgracie certainly thinks she's a star
cambkite
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-01-2009, 04:47 AM
Nice little orange and white dog in one of those photos

What's his name?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 07:55 AM
Poor dogs, just look at that horrid rough wet ground they have to exercise in, what is wrong with your local park and all those car fumes. I am surprised you can push them back into those cages all show people keep there dogs in

As to the show photos you can just see how they are hating it.

Lovely shots and well done you seem to be having loads of success with your dogs
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by cambkite View Post
Nice little orange and white dog in one of those photos

What's his name?
Just had to go back and have a look

He's not one of mine, just one i had in for about 6 months for training. His name is Bacchus
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Pita View Post
Poor dogs, just look at that horrid rough wet ground they have to exercise in, what is wrong with your local park and all those car fumes. I am surprised you can push them back into those cages all show people keep there dogs in

As to the show photos you can just see how they are hating it.

Lovely shots and well done you seem to be having loads of success with your dogs

Oh yes, well, obviously the dogs are only out of the cages for photos, locked in at all other times like every other show dog of course

Of course, i would prefer to exercise them in the local park, on a lead so they can enjoy the smog, but they just seem happier in the fields, rivers and hills. Madness eh?

Thanks for the nice comments! If anyone could see a NORMAL day for most show dogs they'd realise that they have a life as good, if not better, than the majority of pet dogs!! Its sad that a few bad show people ruin the reputation of all...
cambkite
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Just had to go back and have a look

He's not one of mine, just one i had in for about 6 months for training. His name is Bacchus
I was pretty sure he looked familiar. That’ll be my boy’s dad then.

Did you post a video on youtube of your pugs playing retrieving games a while back?
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Yeah, i've got loads of videos on youtube

There's one of Bacchus at Crufts also as i handled him. And if you want anymore pictures of him let me know as i have loads on my laptop

He is a lovely dog, he thought he was my lapdog
cambkite
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-01-2009, 01:46 PM
I thought I recognised you as the person who handled him from the photo’s you’ve posted on this thread.

He is a great solid dog but sounds as if he might be as big a softie as his son. I bet he had a whale of a time with your lot. Yes, I’d love to see some other pic’s of him. I don’t see him or Remi’s litter-mates as often as I’d like but hope to see the more at shows this year.
cambkite
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-01-2009, 02:07 PM
I thought I recognised you as the person who handled him from the photo’s you’ve posted on this thread.

He is a great solid dog but sounds as if he might be as big a softie as his son. I bet he had a whale of a time with your lot. Yes, I’d love to see some other pic’s of him. I don’t see him or Remi’s litter-mates as often as I’d like but hope to see the more at shows this year.

Whoops!!!! How do I delete this post
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Amanda (who owns Bacchus) told me at the weekend that she is planning to get him out to some more shows soon. She has been concentrating on his son James (not sure what his pedigree name is, though im sure she said something about James Bond??? ) so hopefully you will see Bacchus at some shows very soon!

He came to me after being returned to the breeder by his previous owner as she was having problems with her dogs fighting i think (she had mastiffs also and i think she had problems with the brittanys and mastiffs) and she also had some medical problems i think. So he was rather excitable and very difficult to show. He used to bounce on the lead and being as strong as they are (which a lot of people dont realise) he was causing his owner problem lol. He calmed down very quickly with some training at home and ringcraft and as far as im aware, he's still doing well!!

I shall dig some pics out tonight when i get home - im at work at the moment!! They're mostly at home and on walks, i dont think we really got any show pics!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >