View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2008, 06:23 PM
i looked at horse jobs - but tbh i dont ride anymore... and wouldnt - i dont know of any sites with live in kennel jobs though???

i was even thinking pub jobs but im not quite qualified!..

Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Try looking in OUR DOGS - they often have live in kennel jobs advertised
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-12-2008, 07:49 PM
http://www.animal-job.co.uk/jobs-with-animals.html

this is the main animal job recruiting site that most companies use.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2008, 02:22 PM
thanks guys

everything seems to have calmed down atm - im still going to get a full time job when the right one comes up - just not going to rush into anything and regret it

x
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Just hope you're somewhere warm and safe Suze, what can I say? I spent a whole childhood with parents arguing, especially at Christmas, it was really c*ap for me, and that's WHY I have loved it so much for the past 27 years with my lovely o/h. I just hope one day this will happen for you, coz I DO know what you must be going through. Hopefully it will all calm down at home tomorrow, I do hope so for you, but like I said, it was the same for me and some!

I have no suggestions, I had to stick it out till I could afford to leave I'm afraid. Can't you just shut yourself in your room at home like I did and put the music up loud?!

Just hope you're somewhere that's safe and warm that's all. Take care.xxx
What a wonderful post H - I cannot agree more. I was exactly the same, my Mum & Brother used to ruin Christmas for me every year. Plus my father died on Christmas Eve I am like H - I really adore this time of year now and treasure it even more because of Sid.

So sorry to hear you fell out over Christmas - you know Suze, things really will get better for you and you will look back on these times and know you are better off away from them.

Huge good luck with your job-hunting
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2