View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 06:52 PM
There are no words to make it any easier for you and you family.
(((hugs))) to you all for now and the future xxxxx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 08:11 PM
thanks everyone for the hugs and the wise words. i know that the timing wasnt probably right for son and girlfriend but was proud that he stepped up to the mark and has been and is continuing to support his girlfriend throughout all of this.

i was so hoping for a reason so that i could understand the WHY my grandson isnt here celebrating his first christmas.

i know lots of you wont understand but i have brought some 'gifts' that i am going down to leave on Oscar's grave on the weekend when we go to visit him.

sue
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Sue

I can understand your need to leave the gifts, the only thing I would say is that it might be upsetting for the mum the next time she visits to have to remove gifts damaged by weather etc? If they are actually baby things perhaps it might be better to take them to the local childrens ward or premi unit.

Its just a suggestion and i dont want you to think that I am criticising cos i am not, I am just thinking of the next visit and seeing the gifts not cared for iyswim?

so very sad for you and your son and girlfriend. there is nothing that can be more painful than a lost child.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:35 PM
So sorry Sue, to hear the news about such a precious thing, as Oscar

No words will help I know but (((((hugs)))))) being sent from us here.

Your in our thoughts, so is your son and his partner
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm so very sorry In some ways it makes it worse that the doctors say that if your son's girlfriend had been induced earlier then Oscar could have been alive today - such a simple thing that could have made all things right I do believe though that some little angels are just too precious to stay here with us. My thoughts are with you xx

RIP Little Oscar xx
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 10:29 PM
So sorry Sue, as you say, a reason for why it happened could have helped you understand a little better. My best wishes to you and yours.
colliemagic
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Sending lots of hugs to you and your son and girlfriend. It would have made more sense if there was a definite cause for it happening and would have made Oscars loss slightly easier to bear. Some things are just not meant to be.

Thinking of you all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2