Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 08:56 AM
All I can do is echo everyone else

Being with someone is about give and take and it sounds like Clive has been on his own too long.

I, like everyone will always be here for you. Take care xxxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 09:31 AM
I just wanted to send you a hug xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Sheree I am so so so sorry, you really do not need or deserve all this trauma.
I think by what you say you are right to leave Clive, you love your dogs and cannot live with out at least one of them around you and he knew that when he said move in, you have given all your other babies to other homes he surely realised what a sacrifice that was for you.
You will be getting Fabey back tomorrow so that will lift your spirits a little.
If you are able please pm me if you need a chat.
I have a small chest freezer here needing a home it is not in the best condition but works if you need one please get in touch, Gorden and I would be very happy to bring it to you, if it will help you out.
Lots of Ollie cuddles and (((Hugs))) from me remember you have lots of friend here when you need them. XX
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Hi Sheree
Can only echo everyone else really, it sounds like Clive has certainly been on his own for too long and he is bringing you don nit picking. My mums friend has ahubby who doesnt speak to her for days and sometimes weeks and thats a very stressful relationship to be in - and not a happy one.

I really hope that you manage to get something sorted at your cottage to get online as you will be sadly missed on here until you return,

pm your address and we can at least get you lots of christmas cards for your mantel from all the dogsey friends you have,
take care xx
dani
sniffles from bruno and big kisses from luca
Irish Setter Mu
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Sorry to hear of your situation. I cannot imagine how you are feeling but the good thing is you will have Leon and Fabey and they love that they provide is unconditional.

Take care.
Karen & The Boys
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

01-12-2008, 10:58 AM
So very sorry things have not worked out for you and Clive.

I just want to give you a big hug and wave that "magic" want and make eveything better for you.

Hang on in there Sheree you have been going through such a rough tine of it lately with one thing and another and you don't deserve it.

Thinking of you and wishing only the best for you and Leon and Fabey. Eunice xx

Sometimes there are no words that can say exactly what we want them to, but sure you understand.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 11:07 AM
I agree with everyone, Sorry but I lived 21 years with a bully, and do you know what..I look back now and say ''why did I''

I think the none talking is childish and not speaking to the dog......well I'm lost for words.

I think you have done the right thing to be honest, Clive would hate these three then, everytime they come in I have to clean. Walls, doors everything, even the kitchen cupboards that they use to lean against with thier lovely muddy bodies.
My lst hubby (as I say) was a moaner, a none speaker, a ignorant man, who threw his dummy out of the pram every time he wanted his own way....I stuck it for 21 years and my life was hell.

Good for you. Great news about getting Fabey back.....I hope you get everything sorted.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 11:08 AM
Thank you for all your lovely words, you've all been so strong for me lately, and our friendship means the world to me. I shall be leaving shortly but will be in touch as soon as possible.

I just had to phone Clive at the unit about something and he was as sweet as anything, it was as if nothing had happened. I told him that I won't be here when he gets back and there was stunned silence, then he asked me to reconsider. I didn't reach this decision lightly, like all my decisions of late, so I won't be staying, but at least we can keep things amicable.

Thanks again xxxx
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2008, 11:16 AM
aww hun, you dont deserve this but for what its worth I think you're doing the right thing, You'll get more joy having Fabey back and being able to relax with your babes than you will living on edge with Clive. Remember you have friends here and PM if you need anything. If you get chance PM me your address as well as xmas is approaching!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Angel44 View Post
I'm really sorry you are having such a sad time at the moment. But to be honest, it sounds like you are better off without this miserable, manipulative and bullying man It sounds like he is nit picking - the rubber is marking the frame And as for not talking to Leon since yesterday - sounds like a real wally to me and very immature Let him come home tonight to an empty house and then he will realise what he's thrown away!

Be strong and remember you deserve the best and don't have to settle for anything less xx
Have to agree with this also...

Sheree, nobody can tell people what to do in their relationships... but I have to be honest, and I bet I am not the only one...

Clive is a bully, who seems to enjoy manipulating your.

At least you have manged to keep two of your dogs... go home, get well, and enjoy your life with your dogs....

I can guarantee Sheree, if you had stayed with him, you would end up dog less, because he would make it impossible for you to keep either of your boys.

Big hugs .... coming your way..for you and your dogs...

Keep your chin up!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »