Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-04-2005, 05:16 PM
scary!!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

26-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Could it be down to the stress of going into hospital? Our minds can play havok sometimes!
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Not at all, only found out today about the hospital... looking foraward to it, at least the house will be tidy
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-04-2005, 05:33 PM
'They' reckon animals are good at spotting spooky stuff when we dont - apparently cats and pigs are more sensitive than dogs.

Satch often swings his head round suddenly and stares intently at absolutely nothing. Really freaks me out when he starts the low growling, runs to the bottom of the stairs, and stands there staring up to the top step

Becs
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Donkeys years ago,when my sister used to look after 2 young boys (2 & 4)-the youngest started talking to an empty armchair.The eldest boy looked at the armchair and was very frightened,but my sister could see nothing.When asked what they could see,they replied "an old woman".

My sister thought the youngest could 'see' someone,but as he was so young-had no fear.While the eldest knew what he was seeing was wrong and was frightened.

But as im the eternal sceptic-i dont believe in any of this!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2005, 06:20 PM
We have something here. Everytime I go towards my airing cupboard, at the end of the landing, at night, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand. My son even saw something standing in his room (again, near the airing cupboard) and my daughter (Metz) hates the same area.
There's many a time I've been in my bathroom at night, and I could swear there's someone watching me
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2005, 06:21 PM
ohhhhh scarey ....... nows heres a story when my brother in law bought his house his dog wouldn't go in a corner of the garden!!!!!!! his fur would go up and was petrified he did all sorts to try and cure this but nothing worked........a few years after Jake died he was having a pond put in and the biulders found human remains in that corner. !!!!!! they were 50 years old but were not identified to this day
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2005, 06:26 PM
OMG Inca, that's made every hair on my body stand
Archaeopath
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
a few years after Jake died he was having a pond put in and the biulders found human remains in that corner. !!!!!! they were 50 years old but were not identified to this day
Oooh, oooh Inca, send them my way - I'll ID them for you!

50 years old are still under police jurisdiction.

Becs
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2005, 06:27 PM
well Jake knew something wasn't right .........
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »