View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2008, 09:08 PM
I can sympathise entirely, I've been signed off because of exhaustion and the cyclothymia. Back to work next week, but I feel like I needed the break, all I did last week was sleep, I've done a little more this week but still slept again this morning.

So Hugs from me too, I know how you feel, you are working your butt off and getting nowhere fast. BLEH!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Do you think it could also have something to do with Seasonal Affective Disorder, with the nights drawing in etc?

I agree with everyone else, have a day to yourself and relax.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Do you think it could also have something to do with Seasonal Affective Disorder, with the nights drawing in etc?

I agree with everyone else, have a day to yourself and relax.
I def think SAD affects us, and if you are feeling slightly down it gets you even more.

Days to yourself are ok, but days with someone are better. What I mean is, is there an old friend you haven't seen for ages you can get together with, someone you can have a laugh with etc.
A Dogsey mate to see, anything?
I'm only saying this as when I have days to myself and I'm feeling down it is all too easy to just go for a lie down or slouch about... and then I get annoyed at myself for wasting a whole day to myself!
deez
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 08:58 AM
i think there are lots of us feeling like this! the rising cost of living, awful weather, and working our butts off for what seems like nothing.
suppose i'm lucky in the fact i ve done my child bearing, youngest is now 9, and i too worked full time- not enough hours in the day usually. also had SIL who sat on her bum all day- but her kid got the designer clothes! but ya know- my kids turned out much nicer
bad times, makes us appreciate good times, and i'm sure some will come your way soon x
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Def think its to do with the terrible summer we have had, and now winter fast approaching, hopefully we will all not get colds and flu due to lack of sun etc, a good tonic is what we all need, and yes, a day out with a friend helps blow away the cobwebs! cheer up!! xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2