View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2008, 09:31 AM
The best one I heard was the girl who felt a hand on her bum when she was on a train, grabbed it and shouted - has anyone lost a hand coz I have just found this one on my bum!
Firstly he has put you in an awkward, horrible siruation and if it were me, I would tell my BF. Say it was no big deal and you can sort it out yourself but he should know it happened IMO.
The next time I saw him I would laugh about him having too much to drink cause if he was sober he would never do anything so stupid!!!!!!!!!

Not nice
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Have to agree with Vicki too on this one, what a creep! If you don't feel you can confront him in any way or form as suggested, then tell YOUR boyfriend to have words with him, that should do it!!! You must put a stop to it right now, it could get out of hand very quickly from what I've read here.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I see it a bit differently from Vicki, firstly I wouldn't make a scene, last night I would have just stepped back onto his toes in my stilettos make sure I put all my weight on that foot with an oops sorry you really shouldn't stand so close.
The gf might actually know, they could be after a threesome or swinging or whatever.
Make a scene and no doubt he will turn it round to make out your the one coming on to him.
Oh and in my experience it's usually the nice guys that get away with having affairs as no one would ever think it of them, and usually believe they're the only one.
I'd try to keep my distance from him but also take action each time he did something. Spill your drink on him, tread on his toes, hit him in the nuts with your handbag all accidently of course
I agree with trouble here. This seems like a good approach for you especially if you don't want to be openly confrontational. What a horrible situation for you to be in. I hope you can sort it out.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2008, 10:38 AM
I'd take him to one side and tell him........where he will find his NUTS if he doesn't back off.

And express that a SURGEON maybe needed to retrieve them.

Sorry I wouldn't put up with that
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

07-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks everyone for your advice. Its one of those situations that if it was a friend of mine on the receiving end I'd be giving the same advice but because its me having to deal with it I'm not fancying doing the sorting out bit. (head in sand syndrome). That kind of means that I have to admit to him that I know he was doing it - thats just confronting it though isn't it.

I think I'm going to leave it all for now and the next time we get together, if he tries anything again I'll do as suggested and make a joke of it but making it very clear at the same time that I'm not impressed.

I think that knowing him as well as I thought I did (before he started this anyway) that it will be enough to get the message through.

My OH has been mates with him for over 10 years, even sharing a house with him years ago and they've been through a lot together. Although you probably think who needs a friend like that, at the same time, why should my OH be put through that when I can sort it out quietly.

Thanks again.
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
TBH men are a bit thick and he probably thinks you are up for it because in his eyes you havent said NO. Just tell him to back off or you will tell yr BF and his OH.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
I think i would pressume he means nothing from it (even though you are sure he does) and next time he touches your foot say, in a loud jokey voice, "oh that's my foot you loon"......or " get your hoofing great foot off mine"etc etc.

Sometimes i think it works better if you act inocent as if you are sure he didn't do it on purpose.....think embarresment factor works well and makes the other people in the room aware of it too!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Oh gawd! what a situation.
You have to take action one way or the other. Doing nothing isn't an option as I think he'd just carry on.

I've actually used both ways before ( in my youth) I have deliberated trod on, poured drinks over and even threatened.
Do whichever you are most comfortable with - but do something!
Good luck, girl - and let us know what you do!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2008, 07:11 PM
I had a boss when I was 19 and in my first real job who thought it was acceptable to come up behind me, massage my neck, put his hands on me, or tickle me while I was sat at my desk working. I must have warned him numerous times that I was extremely ticklish and one day my elbow would come back and hit him if he continued to do any or all of the above (entirely by accident of course). Told him it would just be a reaction and I wouldn't be able to help it. Few days later he tried it again and I elbowed him right in the most sensitive part of his creepy anatomy. I turned round in my chair to see him on the floor curled up in a ball gasping for breath and sweating like the pig he was. I said, ooh I'm so sorry but I did warn you what might happen as I am so ticklish.
He never came anywhere near me again!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2