View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 10:45 AM
oh bless, please be very proud of yourselves for doing the right thing. BIG hugs. xx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 03:03 PM
poor old dear .its very sad isnt it , i do think its best she dosnt know ,what good could it do ,if she finds out . she will be really frightened . today will be a memory you will look ,back on enjoy your time with her . its thoughtless really leaveing ,a sick old lady ,with the other kids ,its not fair on them (its daughters place isnt it ) tea would be good idea ,enjoy
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
oh bless, please be very proud of yourselves for doing the right thing. BIG hugs. xx
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
poor old dear .its very sad isnt it , i do think its best she dosnt know ,what good could it do ,if she finds out . she will be really frightened . today will be a memory you will look ,back on enjoy your time with her . its thoughtless really leaveing ,a sick old lady ,with the other kids ,its not fair on them (its daughters place isnt it ) tea would be good idea ,enjoy
Thank you, she is due to arrive any minute.....well that was the message from Nita
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Awww...bless her. Well done Steph for having her for a few hours. I'm sure she will have enjoyed her time with youxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Sorry NO folks....guess what Nita forgot to bring her......

Well her excuse was...I was on my way over from Edgbaston to pick her up to fetch her to yours....when I suddenly remembered that I had to be somewhere else!!!!!!

Just been discussing with Pat....might be better if we go for her. Will arrange another day now.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Sorry NO folks....guess what Nita forgot to bring her......

Well her excuse was...I was on my way over from Edgbaston to pick her up to fetch her to yours....when I suddenly remembered that I had to be somewhere else!!!!!!

Just been discussing with Pat....might be better if we go for her. Will arrange another day now.
how shocking is that poor old dear
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Oh, I hope she wasn't too disappointed...... poor old love....
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Pat went and fetched Joan around 2pm today, she stayed till 4.30.
Bless her she is very concerned as to why her breathing is bad, but I reassured her that it is probably Bronchitis....I did feel guilty though, as she readily took my word for it.
She was busy talking about her old cat...who she obviously no longer can see, but he is her constant companion.
We sat out in the garden as the weather was very warm and I think she enjoyed herself...............moaned constantly about Nita, which I think made her feel alot better.
Two of the grandchildren came to see her, and she made a real fuss of the dogs...but she really loves dogs. In fact she was talking about getting one, but I managed to persuade her to wait till she is better.........Nita told her she could (stupid woman) No thought about who is having the dog after she has gone........and Nita won't I can assure you of that.

Anyway she wants to come again next week.....so I said that would be fine.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 11:13 AM
oh bless - well done you guys. xx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2008, 12:43 PM
glad you managed to bring her over and she enjoyed her visit with you. You and Pat are something special *hugs*
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >