Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Oh hun it must be curse week , I have just had dad on the phone complaining I broke the hoover Thats what I GET for doing a good deed eh , Given the fact that my lazy sod of a sister has not once lifted a hand to help than again she never does , And I aint supposed to be doing any house work or anything else for at least another three weeks thats Gratitude for me eh , Oh I do feel so much better xxdk
How is your back, doing???
No, you should be resting completely with your feet up
Thats funny.... i have a vicious relationship with my hoover too .......I broke it...as I am such a rough hooverer(if you knwo what I mean) I . I go a bit mad with the hoover...and wing it round the floors:, Ihate hoovering -P then i broke it one day ANd not replaced it Im using a hard brush now to sweep up the carpets instead
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by horses01466 View Post
How is your back, doing???
No, you should be resting completely with your feet up
Thats funny.... i have a vicious relationship with my hoover too .......I broke it...as I am such a rough hooverer(if you knwo what I mean) I . I go a bit mad with the hoover...and wing it round the floors:, Ihate hoovering -P then i broke it one day ANd not replaced it Im using a hard brush now to sweep up the carpets instead
My backs fine mate It was my mom who did her back in , I hate my hoover as well we have a daily battle with the walls , And then of course there is the dogs trying to attack it as they hate the noise , Im suprised mine has stod up to the bashings it gets , But they do say dysons are made to last xxxxxxdk
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks guys , You never know Tomorrow might be stress free lol xxdk
Looks like I'm gonna have to pop over to see you all and bring the gang, Smeags'll wear them out in no time the way she's carrying on these days.
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 03:32 PM

My backs fine mate It was my mom who did her back in , I hate my hoover as well we have a daily battle with the walls , And then of course there is the dogs trying to attack it as they hate the noise , Im suprised mine has stod up to the bashings it gets , But they do say dysons are made to last xxxxxxdk
Sorry, dk, what were you in for , I cant mind, I just remember wishing you get better XX
Might have to try a dyson next time........everyone rates them. the dogs go for the hard brush too...its very funny.. then i think, so well the floors will do! good job they are mostly wooden!!!!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
Looks like I'm gonna have to pop over to see you all and bring the gang, Smeags'll wear them out in no time the way she's carrying on these days.
The kettle on Denis xxdk
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by horses01466 View Post
Sorry, dk, what were you in for , I cant mind, I just remember wishing you get better XX
Might have to try a dyson next time........everyone rates them. the dogs go for the hard brush too...its very funny.. then i think, so well the floors will do! good job they are mostly wooden!!!!!!
Ihad my gal bladder removed by open surgery
My dogs eat the brush as well nd the mop xdk
horses01466
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Ihad my gal bladder removed by open surgery
My dogs eat the brush as well nd the mop xdk
My Goddness
Lots of hugs XXXXXXXXXX
The very sound of that, makes me cringe, well and truely.
Sounds extremely painful, Hope you make Speedy recovery
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Its extremley painful Sonya and it does not help when you get sent @rse over sit ,When charged into by a ruddy big maniac boxer at full speed Thanks hun Im recoverying slowly xxdk
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:04 PM
It can't be all bad you haven't mentioned the pesky fly!! I think you sent it over here.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
It can't be all bad you haven't mentioned the pesky fly!! I think you sent it over here.
No the pesky bugg@r is still causing havoc ,And I still aint amnaged to evict the dam thing as yet
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >