View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-04-2008, 01:00 PM
I shall give it a try tonight and let you know how we get on!! Maybe I should get him some videos of crufts for him to watch while we are at work His Aunty won BOB this year, I will see if i can find some pictures and stick them on the wall by his bed. I couldnt watch Khans vid as poxy work have lifted whatever software that lets me watch vids now as well!
mcgregorkh
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Please do. What would be ideal is for someone to watch you and say about getting your speed and stride right to match your dogs. Work with your dog not force him into an uncomfortable stride cos it suits you is the best advice. I look like a blooming ballet dancer

Hypnotique, now that is one stunning bitch, my jaw dropped open the first time I saw her and she really knows how to enjoy and show herself, a natural in the ring. She was my pick for BOB.

Khans video is okay but he wasn't at his best not sparkling, still he must've done something right
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 09:41 PM
I have used both companys listed they are fab,,,well worth spending a couple of pounds extra for the comfort,
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2