View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 11:41 PM
No, because you are blaming yourself it'll only make her feel better about leaving you not you feel better. It takes two to tango.
Just make up and email address and send it then you have at least gone through the motions!
Becky
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Thank you all, have switched the song off. It helps in a weird way though...

I'm struggling with a lot of issues, being around some farmers who don't treat their dogs as well as they should is also really upsetting me...

Just all happening at once....

Do you think I should send it to her, kind of air it all once and for all x
I don't think thats a good idea hun,you'd be better taking Beckys advice on that,xxxxxx
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 11:43 PM
I have to say I agree, you will then be expecting a reply from it, that you may never get, which will make you feel worse as it wont be what you want to hear !!

I agree with Beck, make up an email address and send it there, or send it to someone you know, just so you feel it isnt wasted, god send it to me if you like just so you feel it hasnt been a waste of time !
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 11:45 PM
I'll leave the good advice to everyone else...

But I do feel for you as...

No one should have to suffer listening to Leona Lewis on repeat play

Just jokin' with ya.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 11:46 PM
It's the action of sending it away that helps you move on and I must say it does work. I normally find writing it down really helps anyway!
Becky
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 11:46 PM
I jsut miss her so much, I don't want her to think that I don't still want her x
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

15-03-2008, 11:52 PM
I jsut miss her so much, I don't want her to think that I don't still want her x
I wouldn't send the e-mail hun, you'll only feel worse if you don't get a reply. I am sure she won't think that hun And at the end of the day, it is her loss not being with you, as you are lovely, don't forget that xx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Ha thanks, I'm so lovely they're queuing up to be with me eh xxxx Thank you though babe you're all being lovely I'm sorry to be so full of self pity, I just hate how things have turned out sometimes....
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

16-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Ha thanks, I'm so lovely they're queuing up to be with me eh xxxx Thank you though babe you're all being lovely I'm sorry to be so full of self pity, I just hate how things have turned out sometimes....
No need to be sorry, that's what we're here for

And you don't need them queing up, it's just a case of waiting for that right one to come knocking and they will, I promise
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 06:09 AM
lorna, i know i am going to sound harsh but it really is time to move on with the rest of your life. your o/h has. you wont forget but you cant let her destroy your life. maybe you need to go and see a professional counsellor to help you deal with the grief (in some ways bereavement) that you are going through.

personally i would stop emailing and contacting her so that i can have time to get my emotions under control and move on and become strong. i split with my o/h and we didnt communicate for months but it gave me chance to deal with stuff from the past and stop making the same mistakes again.

if you need to talk feel free to pm me.

hugs

sue
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >