Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2005, 10:54 PM
pmsl yeah i know what you mean lol apart from i dont tell max to ****** off
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Woody does the whole eye contact I'm going to sit on you now thing! If I'm on the pc he nudges my arm cos I'm ignoring him. He pulls a funny face when you ask him if he wants to come through and he really doesn't want to! Get the same face with a bone when you say what have you got!! When I take him to the vets he sits with his front paws in the air (Begging position!) so everyone will go "Awwww!".
Pic likes to run through my legs when I'm putting my boots on for a walk (not sure if that really should be in the endearing bit!). When he hurts himself he'll only let me kiss it better! He's always under my chair when I'm on the pc. And if I stand still when out walking, he can't see me!! Bit like a T-Rex!!!
The cat "Ummms" every time you walk into a room. She tries to rub her face on my glasses even though I don't wear them anymore! She'll only drink out of a glass, not a dish and she'll only sit on your shoulder when you pick her up!
I'm really sad now, gonna miss them when they're gone, they're all getting so old
Mr.Spock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Rock - waits to play with me until everyone else is outside.
Shelby - brings me things and then runs away growling when I try to take them.
Mr. Spock - gives hugs non-stop and comes running when I say 'Q-tips'.
Gibson - grunts when you scratch the top of his head.
Meatball - brings me toys like gifts...and dead things.
Dudley - flips over on his back for belly scratches and to have his toenails done.

All of them spread the joy with hair all over the house, bed and furniture.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2