View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 08:13 PM
You go girl. I'm with you about lack of customer service at the minute. I'll go with you and by the time we're done he'll wish he'd looked in the flipping fridge!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 08:20 PM
He could of least PRETENDED to look!!!!

Have a moan because if they arent stocking what you want they may be able to let you have it at offer price after the offer has ended
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
You go girl. I'm with you about lack of customer service at the minute. I'll go with you and by the time we're done he'll wish he'd looked in the flipping fridge!
Is that AFTER he's been released from it?
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2007, 09:02 PM
The fact you asked him to look and he refused, hmmmmmm. Maybe he needs instructions on how to open the door.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Lol! Now you've given me some other ideas, hmmmmmm, fridge.... it is an extra laaaarge fridge after all........ man...... man would fit in fridge quite comfortably, hmmmmmm, borrow white coat from somewhere, pose as Health Inspector, borrow a clipboard and a silly white mesh hat, hmmmmmmm, go early, hmmmmmm, borrow some white wellies (maybe Jackie's got some????) I might be delayed tomorrow to log in on Dogsey, got something to sort out first!!!!!!!!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Yep and you could have a good route round at the same time!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Is that AFTER he's been released from it?
Quite possibly

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol! Now you've given me some other ideas, hmmmmmm, fridge.... it is an extra laaaarge fridge after all........ man...... man would fit in fridge quite comfortably, hmmmmmm, borrow white coat from somewhere, pose as Health Inspector, borrow a clipboard and a silly white mesh hat, hmmmmmmm, go early, hmmmmmm, borrow some white wellies (maybe Jackie's got some????) I might be delayed tomorrow to log in on Dogsey, got something to sort out first!!!!!!!!
Too much like hard work, like Wolfie's idea better. Lock the little sod in it!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Wow Helena you and OH should get together We do our weekly shop every Friday she goes in (& I take the dogs around the back for little sniff around and walk). Every week for the past month she's come out fumming

I've been told there is no word in the Czech language for 'Customer Service' Stories abound about people who've taken faulty goods back to the shop only to be told "Well it's your fault for buying it in the first place" Unfortunately because of the history people over thirty here very rarely complain and the country has become known as a good dumping ground for produce that would never be allowed in, let alone sold, to Germany or the UK.

Go and sort them out tommorrow and let us know what happens
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2007, 10:07 PM
He sounds a right jumped up jobs worth, i'd go in tomorrow and get to the meat counter and shout RAT or threaten him youl do it, and see what happens
i always have a good complain about someat while im out shopping dk can vouch for that xx toni xxx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2007, 09:03 AM
Are you ready to rumble H ? Good Luck
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >