Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by kirstya72 View Post
After many years of me scoffing the lot OH bought the treats at the weekend and has kept them in the boot of his car, that's how bad I am for eating them!
sounds like a plan to me!!!
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 02:28 PM
lol too funny I always let my OH buy the sweets I cant even make it home with them
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
lol too funny I always let my OH buy the sweets I cant even make it home with them
same here.... i only have about 5 funsize bars left out of a whole packet....office bin looks like one big mars bar wrapper!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 04:09 PM
I was good this year ,i bought stuff i dont like for trick or treat , and that way i cant munch the lot ,like i normally do lol xxdk
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 04:10 PM
That would only work for me if I bought vegetables lol!
Becky
Sez & Amber
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm a complete misery and don't open my door on October 31st . We can't afford to buy masses of sweets for kids we don't even know, and fortunately so far, no one has egged our house for it! My parents never let me go trick or treating (I can't say I was ever bothered about it, really!), and I used to go to organised parties instead.

This year I think I will increase my Scrooge routine with a polite notice on the door to let people know we're not participating in trick or treating, as the knocking and bell ringing will set the dogs off!

Bah-humbug!
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-10-2007, 06:35 PM
last year we managed to eat everything that was for the trick n treaters and so turned off all the lights and made like we were out!!!! worked a treat (gedditttt???)

Felt a bit bad so this year went off and got masses of stuff (all cadbury treatsize were buy one get one free) and guess what? all i have left are some mouldy oranges! - oh well off the lights go again
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-10-2007, 06:41 PM
I hid mine from me and so far haven't been tempted better try to remember where I hid them
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 06:45 PM
The best thing I can think of to stop you all from scoffing the trick or treat choccies, is..................put them in an envelope and send them ALL to me
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
The best thing I can think of to stop you all from scoffing the trick or treat choccies, is..................put them in an envelope and send them ALL to me
too late everyone 1 and a half packs gone...only 2 and a half left..!!! .

made a really nice desert with half the milky way pack, melted them with cream and mixed with cheerios and let it set....

mmmmm
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >