View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Awwww poor guy,should have got Nelson's mum to take him by the hand she lives half way.Never thought of treating him to a decent sat nav, could that be a thought for crimbo pressie,
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awwww poor guy,should have got Nelson's mum to take him by the hand she lives half way.Never thought of treating him to a decent sat nav, could that be a thought for crimbo pressie,
yeah seems like a good idea. You want to see the palava (sp) he had getting there he had me telling him directions and still printed out his own copy and that was just to find the hotel!!!

well, I suppose we all have our faults!! Is it any wonder I like to drive!! He thinks he will be home tonight but if not I will be poisting his mobile number so you can all give him detailed instructions...ya never know he might even find mcdonalds again!!!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
yeah seems like a good idea. You want to see the palava (sp) he had getting there he had me telling him directions and still printed out his own copy and that was just to find the hotel!!!

well, I suppose we all have our faults!! Is it any wonder I like to drive!! He thinks he will be home tonight but if not I will be poisting his mobile number so you can all give him detailed instructions...ya never know he might even find mcdonalds again!!!!
You should sing to him McDonalds,McDonalds,Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut.Men what are they like,and they have the cheek to blame us for everything that goes wrong.In your case you should say"I see the f**k up fairy has visited again":smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 10:13 AM
OH and I were out for a meal a couple of weeks ago and came across a lovely wee place in Buchlyvie.The Royal Hotel,boy we had a lovely meal and very much value for money.Should try it if your in that area or passing through,xxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 11:07 AM
its gota be Benny T's tonight eh,,,, its a chippy just as you pass through Lauriston on the way to Falkirk,,, they have a sit in part too,,, if he is stuck im passing that way after I do a one on one at Callendar park, I could pick him up a beer battered fish supper and drop it by the hotel they do a fab fish supper,,,, shona x
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 11:14 AM
thank you so much Shona, will let you know what he's doing, though the last text said he thought they'd be finished by 4! and he is in Dunfermline tomorrow I think (or is it Cupar!!!) so I imagine he will make it home unless he heads for Edinburgh then Berwick then Newcastle then who knows where he'll text to say he is on a ferry!!

Thank you for your kind offer

Lynne
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 11:36 AM
poor guy he sounds like he gets flung about a bit, then again must be intresting not being stuck in the same place looking at the same faces day in day out, his employers must like him as they are putting him in really nice hotels,,,,,he must be good at his job...shona x
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
its gota be Benny T's tonight eh,,,, its a chippy just as you pass through Lauriston on the way to Falkirk,,, they have a sit in part too,,, if he is stuck im passing that way after I do a one on one at Callendar park, I could pick him up a beer battered fish supper and drop it by the hotel they do a fab fish supper,,,, shona x
Been seen done it and thought they were boggin, Mind you I'm not a chippy person like pops is,
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Been seen done it and thought they were boggin, Mind you I'm not a chippy person like pops is,
I am surprised to hear that, im a fussy git, not really a chippy person either to be honest, but If im gona have a chippy Its Bennys or the wee one ran by the italians at carronshore for me,,, the one down the town in grangemouth is good too, oh and land and sea is ok, but all the ones in falkirk, stenhousemuir, larbert are boggin,
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I am surprised to hear that, im a fussy git, not really a chippy person either to be honest, but If im gona have a chippy Its Bennys or the wee one ran by the italians at carronshore for me,,, the one down the town in grangemouth is good too, oh and land and sea is ok, but all the ones in falkirk, stenhousemuir, larbert are boggin,
You should take a spin into Bonnybridge the wee chippy at the toll is the only one I can handle.Fay says the tattie fritters are awesome Tiz awe she needs eh?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >