View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2005, 04:34 PM
all mine love the bath. i massage them and they adore it. the problem occurs when i am in the bath, and they all peer over the lip asking if they can jump in- oh and they think eating the bubbles is good fun.

honey walks round puddles, and wouldnt dream of touching dirty water.
prinz picked swimming up easy, i think cos when he was a tot he could easy swim in the bath, up and down for ages (trying to eat bubbles) plus i washed him every two days, so he did alot of swimming.

Jaz i got at a year old and wasnt sure of the water so i chucked him in a pond and he panicked, with his front legs well above the water like a drowing rat... i was about to jump in and save him when he decided this was fun, and since then i cant get him out! i throw sticks in really far and let prinz go and get it, and then release jaz, and the two of them fight for it, then give up and swim back together; one on each end.

i havent tried poppy in water yet, although she looks like i am killing her when in the bath (she hasnt learned to relax yet)
JacekPacek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-02-2005, 05:23 PM
jack loves water, not just love, he adores it there is a creek near by our house and he is "taking a bath" every day. i am wonderin if he will still like water after i will take him to the sea shore and he will taste salty water.... do you have any experiences on how dogs react when they try a sea?
kirstie b
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-02-2005, 05:27 PM
They be sick and get the runs!!! only if they're stupid like mine and drink it mind...
WiggilyStump
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by kirstie b
They be sick and get the runs!!! only if they're stupid like mine and drink it mind...
Yes thats what happens to mine aswell!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2005, 06:48 PM
sophie learnt to swim last year when she feel in a friends swimming pool ..... it was sink or survive...........cos it was too cold and I wasn't going in LOL .........just kidding course i would ?????
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Jas doesn't mind having a bath but as for swimming?.....that's a big no no.

He did jump off a bank once with Tam and they both hadn't realised there was water the otherside. I haven't seen Jas move so fast before (or since come to the think of it)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2