View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2007, 07:54 AM
i have to agree with the others she could be feeling depressed and simply lashing out at you because you are close to her. Im afraid i am one for doing this although i dont mean to take my own frustrations out on others sometimes i just cant help myself. Try to ignore her outbursts and continue to offer to spend time with her any way she wants. You are a good friend to her and im sure when she sorts herself out she will appreciate that x
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Is it possible that they now have money problems and rather than be embarrassed about it she is now withdrawing away from her friends and using babysitting as an excuse not to go out. A trip to the cinema costs a lost to a family short of cash
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Sweetie, sometimes you just have to let folks get on with it. If she chooses not to go out with you all, then that's her decision. She may come round eventually, but at the moment, go out and have fun with your friends
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2