View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Ok for my baby juke it was when he was about 8 weeks old and he took a peach of the cahir my oh had left down to answer phone the expression on his little face turned out though he loved them , for lady it was raw potatoes she used to steal them as balls she was only a few mnths old . skye was sausages given to her from my nephew hotdog at a barbie aged about 4 mnths , and beau was chicken given to her by my oh from his sandwich at around the same age xx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Max's was probably:

Scrambled egg
Rice pudding
Tuna

When he was small as he was a really fussy eater and didn't like dry food. He actually adores scrambled egg and tries to get into the dishwasher for the empty dishes nowadays!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
and i bet we both solemnly swore we would do all the cleaning, training walking etc!!!!

Alex
xx
Why of course

Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Ok for my baby juke it was when he was about 8 weeks old and he took a peach of the cahir my oh had left down to answer phone the expression on his little face turned out though he loved them , for lady it was raw potatoes she used to steal them as balls she was only a few mnths old . skye was sausages given to her from my nephew hotdog at a barbie aged about 4 mnths , and beau was chicken given to her by my oh from his sandwich at around the same age xx
Awww...fab stories

Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Max's was probably:

Scrambled egg
Rice pudding
Tuna

When he was small as he was a really fussy eater and didn't like dry food. He actually adores scrambled egg and tries to get into the dishwasher for the empty dishes nowadays!
LOL, bless him
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2