View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-02-2005, 11:05 AM
I will admit that woman are the stronger sex, can cope with very severe pain far far better that us men, but, there is a few of us left that are not wimps.

Ian
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2005, 09:46 PM
If the two men in this house are ill, I fetch and carry, if I am ill, I get on with it.Which goes women are the strongest.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 07:15 AM
Have found with my OH that the fuss made is in direct reverse to the seriousness of the illness being suffered, so I only take notice if he is has quietly gone to bed, if he walks around complaining he has flu or has cut his finger off I take the hounds for a walk in the hope of a speedy recovery. Good medicine, it often works.

Remember suggesting that period pain was a bit like being kicked every 10 minutes in the place some men keep their brains, surprising how understanding dawns when you say that, especially if you offer a kick every time you get a wave of pain
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 07:16 AM
I think that yvonne, jackie, and pat know by the excuses we got last week OH! I cant take a dog I,ve got a boil on the bum that was a man of course we nearly died what would have happened if the boil came after the dog I rest my case POOR THING ah!!!!!!
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-02-2005, 10:03 AM
LOL at Lorraine!!!

Thought that was top secret
SibeLuver03
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-02-2005, 11:14 PM
When Nick gets sick, he gets very moody. Male PMS, I guess. When I'm sick, all I want is a little cuddle every once in awhile and I'll be fine. But when Nick is sick, I best not touch him or say anything to him because he'll be mad at me the rest of the day. =) So I just avoid him when he's sick, the poor guy!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2