View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2007, 09:39 PM
it all depends on how much you want to put your family through to form a case.
sorry to say all cases are based on evidence and although some evidence can be collected to justify the event its how much you can all take esp tom.
the chances are it would be a crown court case and they can be very intrusive etc and drawn out.
honestly act but please be aware where it can lead to if you go down that line.
i deal with the courts too much.............. hope it helps a bit.
i see these case with my job and work within the criminal teams if you do go ahead make it so tom is bringing the case to court as a child it will be dealt with differently and a faster result.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Tom's fine,well at least he seems fine,nothing much tends to phase him.
I shall get him to talk to the police and tell them what happened....
I dunno about hubby restraining himself,it's took alot for me not to do anything,
Thanks for your support guys it means alot xx
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2007, 10:13 PM
sal you know we are always here for you all.
hes a strong little boy you should be proud, let us know how you get on.
but if you do go ahead with the case look into getting legal aid so you dont have the added burden of the costs of the case and solicitors bills.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Good luck.
Tom is very lucky to have your support, you all have lots of suport here. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 10:21 PM
My experience of cases "like these" is that the police are the ones to press charges, and consequently there shouldn't be any solicitors fees for you Sal. My ex-husband, and believe me I have other names for him, was charged by the police themselves.

Good luck hon - we're all always here for you. Be strong and big hugs to you all xox
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-01-2007, 10:24 PM
as hard as it is sal if you do bring a case to court you both need to keep your noses clean so to speak, i know as a parent how hard it would be not to re act but it will affect the case if anything goes off in the mean time.
take 1 step at a time see the police, they can arrest him to charge him they need some form of evidence to make it stick.
above all protect yourself and your family.
your right vicki but they need evidence to justify it.
they can only hold them for a max of 36 hrs without charge.
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Just caught his thread.

Sal, this has shocked me to the core! Having to children myself i cannot understand how you have exersised restaint! I would have tor peices off this disgusting animal!!! (not saying you should go round and tw*t the guy though - as has been said "keep your noses clean")

Take it as far as the law will allow and again tell the school to keep hold of your boy untill someone who is named picks him up!

My heart is going out to you as it must be such an awful thing to hear off your child

Keep safe
Sam x
Tee
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2007, 10:47 PM
I am disgusted. I agree that this should be taken as far as it can possibly go, 100%. If it was me, I'd have lay-waited him on a dark night with a baseball bat and I'd have no regrets. He would not be able to even get it up after I'd finished. Don't listen to me anyway but I sincerely hope that your son is ok and that this scum gets his comeuppance.
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 10:58 PM
Hi Sal, I am horrified at what I have just read. I'm not going to put my thoughts on here but if you would like to talk to me please PM me Sal and I'll be happy to advise as best I can. You know that I am a fully qualified child protection Social worker (although not working since having Megan) I are used to dealing with the police and going to court over such, if I can help in any way I will do.

Take care.
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Sal,

I am so very very sorry hun, reading this has knocked me sideways and my heart goes out to you, I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through and wish there was something, just something I could do to help you all.

I am hoping that this evil, evil man gets what he deserves and that the truth and justice prevails.

It is going to be hard for you going through with this case, but I am wishing you all the strenth in the world. do your very best to get this man off the streets, after all he may harm another innocent child.

I am praying your son can get over this incident, I shudder to think about what the poor soul will go through in the future.

All I can say is that im thinking of you and sincerely wish you all the best in the future.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >