View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Jammy sod - at this time of year I drool over the boys toys - I have a daughter and i have to restrain myself from buying boy type things. My daughter has been a tom boy for a good few years and i've always been able to do the dad/lad thing but now she's gone all girly on me which is fair enough. What do i know about dolls ?
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 07:14 AM
Have you got a John Lewis store close to you??? Bet they price check with Sainsburys and Argos (I know they do with Asda) you could get it even cheaper if they do!!!!!! They took £5 off the price of a toy they price checked for us as they added money for the inconvenience of us having to go in. It's worth thinking about as you can always take the one you have back to Sainsburys!!!!!! (Not that we've ever ever done anything like that!!!!!!!!!)
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-12-2006, 07:32 AM
In Tesco's for £39:94
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 07:34 AM
Well Done I got a bargain yesterday too I got baby Annabel (Doll) for my daughter, it's £29 everywhere else......I got it for £19.99 from Amazon
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2